Pro evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    SM: There might have been a spot for you 10 years ago. Show me you can outwork everyone in the AAC, and maybe.

thoughts?
    What makes you say this about Shaq 10 years ago?

Comment

Personally, I can't wait for our next player to be drafted in the first round. It's been way too long. Recruits need to see it happen and it will help the coaches immensely in recruiting.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        I tend to agree. He's not fast enough or tall enough for the current pro game. Needs to be 6-10 or 230.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          My biggest concern is that if any of our guys starts playing for
          themselves, trying to build their OWN impressive stats to
          impress scouts, and messes up the great team chemistry we
          ended last season with.
          You think they will be seeing a lot of playing time if they start doing that? Won't be tolerated. No way, no how, nada!

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Todays NBA has gone 1 big and four 6-4 to 6-8 guys on the perimeter. Shaq is not big enough for the 1 in the middle and not versatile enough to be on the wing. He could have served as an undersized, but powerful 4 in the old nba, ala Glen Davis. But the NBA has changed.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Doesn't Draymond Green play the 5 for the Warriors?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Remember that McDuffie is still just 19 (younger than Keyser and only a couple months older than Reaves). He needs to develop more for the NBA, but he has potential.
                Exactly...he definitely has the time to build up. And whoops I meant to say "hops" not "hoops". Lol. He absolutely has "hoops"...just no "hops".
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Shaq just tweeted that he has entered the draft and does not intend on signing with an agent.

Comment

Has anything changed? Is this still considered evaluation stage?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      Has anything changed? Is this still considered evaluation stage?

https://twitter.com/shaq_morris/stat...52231835500544
                      This is what the evaluation process is. The no agent part is what allows him to withdraw and return to school.

Comment

I just don't see shaq getting a first or second round pick. I mean if fvv nor baker got their names called how can shaq be confident he will? I think he's messing with us but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                          This is what the evaluation process is. The no agent part is what allows him to withdraw and return to school.
                          Ok you answered my question. Lol

Comment

By declaring he can go to combine and meet with NBA front offices in interview settings. This will give him a good feel for where he stands and what NBA folks want to see it off him.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                              I just don't see shaq getting a first or second round pick. I mean if fvv nor baker got their names called how can shaq be confident he will? I think he's messing with us but who knows
                              You may be correct, but I don't think that he's "messing" with anyone. I find no fault with a guy pursuing his ambitions.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

He's testing the waters with no risk of losing his collegiate eligibility

Comment

Working...
                                X