Pro evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro evaluation

Three Shockers apply for NBA evaluation of their pro basketball potential http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article144502394.html

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
    Three Shockers apply for NBA evaluation of their pro basketball potential http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...144502394.html
    Clickable Link

Probably a smart move on their part which could prove valuable in their career planning. Ron and Fred did the same thing after their Junior years and were probably more draft ready than any of this year's group of guys being evaluated.

Comment

Good for them! I concur with HCGM. This new rule has really been beneficial. MM might get a few looks, probably no one else.

Comment

Smart move. And even better for shockers will probally return next year working even harder after evaluations

Comment

Having 3 players applying can't hurt recruiting, either.

Comment

I appreciate that Paul words it the way he does and doesn't say that 3 Shockers are entering the draft like other clickbait news sources tend to do.

Comment

I am looking forward to the individual who thinks it's selfish that a college basketball player seek to understand the market value for his services.

Ultimately, I think it's good that these guys are seeking feedback. It allows them to improve on aspects that will make them better players and the Shockers a better team. Surprised that Landry isn't on the list, but I think we all know where he could end up this season.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Why would anyone be opposed to a college athlete improving his position for the future? Pretty incomprehensible to me that someone would take that viewpoint.
                Last edited by Shocker-maniac; April 13, 2017, 08:57 PM.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Tweet by Adam Zagoria:

Wichita State's Markis McDuffie will test the NBA waters w/o an agent, per source.

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    I appreciate that Paul words it the way he does and doesn't say that 3 Shockers are entering the draft like other clickbait news sources tend to do.
                    Isnt there a rule that you can only put you name in once and pull it back? If yes, that is probably why and also why I am surprised MM put his name in.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                      Isnt there a rule that you can only put you name in once and pull it back? If yes, that is probably why and also why I am surprised MM put his name in.
                      I think they got rid of that rule

Comment

I am shocked that Shamet didn't do that too....I feel he has the most NBA potential

Comment

Originally posted by Kurto2021 View Post
                          I am shocked that Shamet didn't do that too....I feel he has the most NBA potential
                          Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurto2021 View Post
                            Maybe he's a little bit banged up or something. He wouldn't want to go into the combine being less than 100%. Could be anything though. Who knows.

Comment

It's like when I took the ACT my sophomore year. It hurts nothing and it prepared me for when I took it for real my junior year. There's absolutely no reason for these young men to not take advantage of the rules allowing them to plan for the next step.

Comment

Working...
                              X