Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Seems like an odd response.
    Not really -- he hasn't pulled his name out, so he hasn't "made a decision."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Seems like an odd response.
      I'm guessing it was just him reacting to a report that he had decided to withdraw by noting that a decision had not been made.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        Not really -- he hasn't pulled his name out, so he hasn't "made a decision."
        A guy deletes all his tweets and leaves only 1 message that he hasn't made a decision? I find that odd.

Comment

HCGM probably told MM delete your account.
          Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this. https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...ation&src=typd

Zach Brown with 16 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and a block as Athletes in Action took down Czech Republic U20, 77-76.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Wasn't sure where to put this. https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...ation&src=typd

Zach Brown with 16 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and a block as Athletes in Action took down Czech Republic U20, 77-76.
              Love that Zach is out getting in some good action this summer, getting ready for that senior season run to an NC!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Love that Zach is out getting in some good action this summer, getting ready for that senior season run to an NC!
                it's a coming. sooner rather than later. 'just a matter of time.

edit: 'sorry if i've offended the 'level-headed shocker fans' that know better than the 'shocker fanatics'.
                Last edited by another shocker; May 28, 2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Terrific line although if I read the box score correctly he also has 6 turnovers. Need to work on that.

Comment

Great to see Zack add more offense to his outstanding defensive game.

It just keeps looking better and better for this coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                      edit: 'sorry if i've offended the 'level-headed shocker fans' that know better than the 'shocker fanatics'.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X