Austin Reaves injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    I don't think I'd classify his handle as loose by looking at turnovers per 100 possessions:

Brett Barney 0
    Conner Frankamp 1.6
    Zach Bush 2.1
    Landry Shamet 2.3
    John Robert Simon 2.5
    Austin Reaves 2.7
    Zach Brown 2.9
    Markis McDuffie 3.1
    Rauno Nurger 3.3
    Rashard Kelly 3.5
    Kaelen Malone 3.5
    Eric Hamilton 3.7
    Shaquille Morris 3.8
    Daishon Smith 4.2
    Darral Willis Jr. 5.3
    C.J. Keyser 7.2
    Gracias,Senor.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I don't think I'd classify his handle as loose by looking at turnovers per 100 possessions:

Brett Barney 0
      Conner Frankamp 1.6
      Zach Bush 2.1
      Landry Shamet 2.3
      John Robert Simon 2.5
      Austin Reaves 2.7
      Zach Brown 2.9
      Markis McDuffie 3.1
      Rauno Nurger 3.3
      Rashard Kelly 3.5
      Kaelen Malone 3.5
      Eric Hamilton 3.7
      Shaquille Morris 3.8
      Daishon Smith 4.2
      Darral Willis Jr. 5.3
      C.J. Keyser 7.2
      Can Brett Barney play point guard?

Comment

• That’s good to hear! I’m glad he’s able to do more intense ball-handling drills and arm/shoulder lifts. I’ve read that the most ancient warriors had big arms and used them as an intimidation factors when battling other armies. I’ve always thought everyone looked like Greek Gods, the exception being Reaves and Frankamp. I know from personal experience whenever Maggie and I see someone with big arms walk by us, I’m usually half-expecting them to mug us.

Comment

Brett Barney 0
          Conner Frankamp 1.6
          Zach Bush 2.1
          Landry Shamet 2.3
          John Robert Simon 2.5
          Austin Reaves 2.7
          Zach Brown 2.9
          Markis McDuffie 3.1
          Rauno Nurger 3.3
          Rashard Kelly 3.5
          Kaelen Malone 3.5
          Eric Hamilton 3.7
          Shaquille Morris 3.8
          Daishon Smith 4.2
          Darral Willis Jr. 5.3
          C.J. Keyser 7.2
          A step below our two other point guard options returning and a step ahead of Brown and McDuffie. I would buy stock in Austin Reaves all day long. And to Good News, his skill with the ball is undeniable. Obviously comparisons to Fred are unfair, but I never worried about Fred losing the ball bringing it up or at half court. I expect he will be much improved and you may be seeing that in drills now.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Nm
            Last edited by shoxtop; August 15, 2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Strong connection - Reaves is optimistic that his right shoulder is strong and ready for the season. He had surgery to repair a torn labrum last spring.

"I feel really good," he said. "I just got cleared, fully, a week ago and I'm very confident in it. I have no issues when I'm playing. I don't think about it."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Strong connection - Reaves is optimistic that his right shoulder is strong and ready for the season. He had surgery to repair a torn labrum last spring.

"I feel really good," he said. "I just got cleared, fully, a week ago and I'm very confident in it. I have no issues when I'm playing. I don't think about it."

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2017/...ing-range.aspx
                Link was expired, at least for me
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Link was expired, at least for me
                  Mine says Certificate error. Site is not secure. I've been getting these for goshockers.com ever since the upgrade. I just click Details, then click Go to web page (Not recommended).

Edit: When I go to the web page, I get a not found.
                  Last edited by 1979Shocker; October 17, 2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Mine says Certificate error. Site is not secure. I've been getting these for goshockers.com ever since the upgrade. I just click Details, then click Go to web page (Not recommended).

Edit: When I go to the web page, I get a not found.

Here's the link that works.

http://goshockers.com/news/2017/10/1...ing-range.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      Doesn't work. Looks like you pasted that directly into the link instead of using the link button. Let me try that method. I'm going to just copy/paste the link directly without using the link button. Just paste the link after the message.

Edit: Still doesn't work "Connection not secure" message. I get the same message if I copy/paste the URL into a blank web page instead of clicking the link. I can fight my way past the "Not secure" message in Internet Explorer, but then I get a "Not Found" message. I'm starting to think there's a problem at goshockers.

https://www.goshockers.com/news/2017/...ing-range.aspx
                      Last edited by Aargh; October 18, 2017, 02:35 AM.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I wonder if the problem is that goshockers isn't using https and you have that in the link.

Here is the link pasted directly with http instead of https:
                        http://www.goshockers.com/news/2017/10/17/the-roundhouse-rh-willis-works-to-expand-his-scoring-range.aspx

Edit: it sends you to a different link than what you put in. The link on goshockers starts the title with the-roundhouse and it changes it to mens-basketball. And the link button seems to just go to the base goshockers.com
                        Last edited by giskard; October 18, 2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• When I click the link I receive a message that the site is not private and may be imitating go shockers.com; recommend that I not continue.
                          Last edited by Shocker1976; October 18, 2017, 06:08 AM. Reason: Found the article by going directly to go shockers.com

Comment

• I get same warning

Comment

• So what was it that I did wrong in posting the link? And what is the correct process?

Comment

• Click show details then click go to website

Comment

Working...
                                X