Austin Reaves injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
    So how is this surgery different from previous surgeries if at all? Were they not successful? I don't understand how performing the same surgery will result in a different outcome. Please enlighten me. I will hang up and listen.
    It isn't the surgery that's different, it's what comes after. Taking a year off means he'll have time to bulk up and prevent further injury, and instead of going it on his own he'll have Wichita's finest helping him to rehabilitate over a much longer period.

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
      It isn't the surgery that's different, it's what comes after. Taking a year off means he'll have time to bulk up and prevent further injury, and instead of going it on his own he'll have Wichita's finest helping him to rehabilitate over a much longer period.
      This .. Keep in mind the shoulder that he had surgery on over the summer was the one that held up fine this year. The one that had the issues is the one he had surgery on several years ago.

Comment

Austin now:

Austin in 18-19:

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Austin now:

Austin in 18-19:

Will we need a translator because he will speak in Spanish?
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'd settle for Austin to be a reboot like this:

Man, I loved that show. I totally geeked out on it in elementary school. I wish I still had all the toys and other stuff I had back then.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Man, I loved that show. I totally geeked out on it in elementary school. I wish I still had all the toys and other stuff I had back then.
              Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss, Oscar Goldman? That's worth a lot of money. That's much more valuable than Steve Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss, Oscar Goldman? That's worth a lot of money. That's much more valuable than Steve Austin.
                You better keep your Ho on a leash!
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Ho fo sho!

Comment

So, maybe it's time for a redshirt recovery year for Austin and a graduate transfer next season from big bro Spencer as a topnotch walkon? Of course, as always, I have no inside information or personal knowledge here, and this is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, as they say in the prospectuseseses. Nor do I know if it would work financially for the Reaves family.

Spencer is apparently a heck of a player, though, even if he's been a step down from D-1, and we know he has the right pedigree and almost certainly a very high basketball IQ. If he and Austin could be kept from killing each other in practice or one-on-one, he'd probably be an unbelievable asset.

Comment

Anyone know if Austin has undergone the surgery? If so, who was the surgeon?

Comment

Yes he has. Dr. Victor Frankenstein did the honors. Word is that Austin will be a real monster next year.

Comment

Pictured: Austin following surgery

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            This s*it just got real!
                            I'll tell you what. You know Luca Perry from 20th and 25th? You ever heard of rolling twenties? Since I was sixteen, I'm saying "frosty." You know what I'm saying? "Spoon".

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              This s*it just got real!
                              I'll tell you what. You know Luca Perry from 20th and 25th? You ever heard of rolling twenties? Since I was sixteen, I'm saying "frosty." You know what I'm saying? "Spoon".
                              Doc! You're in the wrong thread! You're going to freak people out!

Or.... are you in the right thread?!?! O.o
                              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

i remember my six million dollar man action figure, like 10-12" tall, none of this small stuff, with the viewing port in the back of his head where the bionic eye was located. Good times...
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X