WSU Versus Kentucky Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Seems like the Kentucky media guys were trying to give UK some extra motivation that really wasn't there. Tools.
    Agree 100%; their media are big time homers. I'm grasping for a word (words) to describe our local media. I know one of them is a little cock$ucker and I hope he F's up and coach Marshall goes all 'Canada' on him. I would buy tickets to see it.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Agree 100%; their media are big time homers. I'm grasping for a word (words) to describe our local media. I know one of them is a little cock$ucker and I hope he F's up and coach Marshall goes all 'Canada' on him. I would buy tickets to see it.
      Wait I think you meant to log into your @Rosewood: account to post that?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Wait I think you meant to log into your @Rosewood: account to post that?
        Not sure what happened; I think the devil made me do it.

Comment

• I'm almost certain both teams will come out firing. We might have another classic on our hands tomorrow. No idea who's going to win.

Go Shocks

Comment

• Very interesting events today, Cal and his players well versed in staying humble and not creating any bulletin board material. The press trying to rile them up and I would imagine they are pissed and will give us their best.

The stuff they got out of our mouths could go two ways, one would be they want to kill us and proceed to, or they try but end up getting rattled and play poorly. I don't think either of these teams are at the level of the '14 teams. I hope we play well and pray Bam doesn't come out like a man possessed.
            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Made the mistake of visiting the UK boards. Wow.

The whole narrative over there is that our players are "trash talking" the Almighty Cats. I've yet to see it. I guess every answer should be submissive to UK and their prowess. Their media over there is fantastic at getting their team ammunition for stuff that's getting twisted around. Pathetic. Pathetic media.

If they need little ol' WSU "trash talking" to get them motivated for an NCAA Tournament game, then UK may be softer and less tough than I originally thought.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
                Very interesting events today, Cal and his players well versed in staying humble and not creating any bulletin board material. The press trying to rile them up and I would imagine they are pissed and will give us their best.

The stuff they got out of our mouths could go two ways, one would be they want to kill us and proceed to, or they try but end up getting rattled and play poorly. I don't think either of these teams are at the level of the '14 teams. I hope we play well and pray Bam doesn't come out like a man possessed.
                I thought that much of the answers from the Kentuck players were arrogance and dismissive ness toward all WSU. Cal, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Made the mistake of visiting the UK boards. Wow.

The whole narrative over there is that our players are "trash talking" the Almighty Cats. I've yet to see it. I guess every answer should be submissive to UK and their prowess. Their media over there is fantastic at getting their team ammunition for stuff that's getting twisted around. Pathetic. Pathetic media.

If they need little ol' WSU "trash talking" to get them motivated for an NCAA Tournament game, then UK may be softer and less tough than I originally thought.
                  Agreed. I usually enjoy going to our opponents message board to read their thoughts regarding the matchup, but not that site.......
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Those UK players sure were full of personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Those UK players sure were full of personality.
                      Must have been chilly in the interview room; middle dude sporting a hoody.

I'm sure that's another gang sign.
                      Last edited by WstateU; March 18, 2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Those UK players sure were full of personality.
                        "Bam, what do you plan on having for dinner tonight"

Bam: "I'm just gonna play my game and trust my teammates"

Comment

• They were enraged, but schooled to keep their mouths shut. Not cow towing to them may shake their confidence, playing overly emotionally, or better yet playing to not be embarrassed is right where we want them. Play fearlessly and leave it all on the floor boys.
                          THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Haslametrics:

Projections for tomorrow:

Michigan 72.47, Louisville 70.97
                            Wichita State 77.13, UK 73.84
                            Kansas 78.42, MSU 71.76
                            UNC 83.90, Arkansas 74.05
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              middle dude sporting a hoody.
                              Yes. William's right. They were so schooled on their dress and answers. Very impressive looking group.

Comment

• Melanie Shamet:

Haven't met a Kentucky fan yet that IS NOT nervous about our match up tomorrow. #GoSHOCKERS
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X