No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Kentucky Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't seen ya in a while Veritas. Good to see ya back!
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      It's all psychology... he's going to come out too aggressive and pick up fouls quickly which will be to Shox huge advantage... he's not going to play like X did to shut up the Bradley coach.
      Shox aren't intimidated. If KU can beat them, the Shox sure as hell can too.
      Bring it blue.
      Okay, I will buy that!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
        Willis didn't say that HE was going to shut the center down. He said "we do things other teams don't" such as boxing out. He also said the team wasn't scared of anyone.

Why aren't we talking about the Kentucky players being dismissive of our team in their presser? Boscoe says he's never heard of Wichita State, our players and our coach, even though he played against Markis in high school. Fox said the same thing.

It's good that our guys are feeling confident. It's good that our guys are fired up. It's good that our guys are coming into this game with some swagger.
        I wonder if Humphries has heard of us?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Darral definitely should not have said what he did. That said, I think people overrate "bulletin board material". But still, there's no reason to say that.

Although there's a part of me that loves his cockiness...he's not exactly the person that should display it after his struggles lately.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            we knew this was coming.

long live the king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Hx8CfvWyw

Man that was good. RIP Mr. Berry
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
              Who cares
              i do. don't you remember he was the punk that did the mma takedown on the georgia player and didn't even get ejected? i think it was called a double foul or some b.s.. that guy.
              Last edited by another shocker; March 18, 2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Shockers presser today.

Comment

UK presser today.

Comment

As you watch both of those videos, the little thing I noticed at the end as the players were leaving the Shockers pushed in their chairs, the wildcat players did not.

Just another sign of the quality of players in our program.

That's just a little thing I know. But important.

Comment

• A little thing I noticed is how 3G exudes confidence in his team. Cal, not as much it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        A little thing I noticed is how 3G exudes confidence in his team. Cal, not as much it seems.
                        Now isn't the time to tear guys down and make them prove something to you in practice for the next week. That's what the other 11 months of the year are for.

Comment

• What stood out to me in the pressers is that in Wichita State's it was all Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky and what needs to be done to beat Kentucky. In Kentucky's presser it was all Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky and what needs to be done to make sure Kentucky doesn't beat Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                            As you watch both of those videos, the little thing I noticed at the end as the players were leaving the Shockers pushed in their chairs, the wildcat players did not.

Just another sign of the quality of players in our program.

That's just a little thing I know. But important.
                            The little things count.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              Shockers presser today.

https://youtu.be/5nVY4LXpmno
                              I like Rashards jab at Nike lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                What stood out to me in the pressers is that in Wichita State's it was all Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky and what needs to be done to beat Kentucky. In Kentucky's presser it was all Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky and what needs to be done to make sure Kentucky doesn't beat Kentucky.
                                Seriously some of these questions lol. "Did Kentucky recruit you? If not, why not?"

The person that asked that should be forced to read the last couple pages of the media hate thread as punishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X