WSU Versus Kentucky Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
    Seriously some of these questions lol. "Did Kentucky recruit you? If not, why not?"

The person that asked that should be forced to read the last couple pages of the media hate thread as punishment.
    Those were kind of dumb. They should have asked Rashard about his puppy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
      Seriously some of these questions lol. "Did Kentucky recruit you? If not, why not?"

The person that asked that should be forced to read the last couple pages of the media hate thread as punishment.
      The question to Shamet about where else he would have gone was awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        Shockers presser today.

https://youtu.be/5nVY4LXpmno
        Well. Dammit. There's a freckle on Frankamp's neck that appears to be in the shape of Lawrence, Kansas.

Defcon 4.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• There's not really a relevant place to put this but where has @_kai_: gone? This has been a fun run for the Shocks this Spring and I hope our site's owner is okay and enjoying it to the fullest extent.

Comment

Okay I will admit it, Cal has grown on me to the point of liking him.

Says this is a Sweet-16/Elite-8 game.

Comment

Bam appears to know 3 sentences..

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                There's not really a relevant place to put this but where has @_kai_: gone? This has been a fun run for the Shocks this Spring and I hope our site's owner is okay and enjoying it to the fullest extent.
                I thought I read where he's in the middle of tax season and will be swamped through April 15; I'm assuming he's a bean counter.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Okay I will admit it, Cal has grown on me to the point of liking him.

Says this is a Sweet-16/Elite-8 game.
                  It's weird. He has grown on me as well. Always makes really good points and represents what the NCAA could be if it ever gets honest of its own volition.

And I'd go as far to say this could be a Final Four game. Teams are that good.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I thought I read where he's in the middle of tax season and will be swamped through April 15; I'm assuming he's a bean counter.
                    Truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      It's weird. He has grown on me as well. Always makes really good points and represents what the NCAA could be if it ever gets honest of its own volition.

And I'd go as far to say this could be a Final Four game. Teams are that good.
                      Well I was thinking HIS team might only be S16 calibre. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Well I was thinking HIS team might only be S16 calibre. :)
                        Touche, my friend. Touche.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

@_kai_:, come down from there!
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Seems like the Kentucky media guys were trying to give UK some extra motivation that really wasn't there. Tools.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And this time I mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Seems like the Kentucky media guys were trying to give UK some extra motivation that really wasn't there. Tools.
                                My tHoughts exactly. Asking questions to U.K. Players that made it sound like WSU had been trash talking. Not cool

Edit: didn't see Darryl Willis video until after I posted this...the question made it sound like shocker players had dissed Kentucky in the shocker presser
                                Last edited by chicagoshocker; March 18, 2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X