• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlson 1-15
    Morgan 2-11

Love it

Comment

• I'd be shocked if this UNI team beats the Redbirds. Looks like we will be the 2 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Held UNI to 16 points in the 2nd half??

Wow.
        Didn't they have like 6 or 8 in the first 2 minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Willis with some good looks, but cant finish.
          Double-double, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            I'd be shocked if this UNI team beats the Redbirds. Looks like we will be the 2 seed.
            You never know. It is at UNI. Redbirds barely making shots as it is. Yes McIntosh is back, but I think the Redbirds aggressive defense could cause them to foul the floppers a lot.

Get them in foul trouble and anything is possible
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• It sucks that we'll most likely end up co-champions with the turds, but I like that it could give them an extra chip on their shoulder going into St. Louis as the 2 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                I'd really like to see Barney get more minutes...he always gets something done.
                Marshall would have to bring in the mop up players sooner for that to happen. I think in the depth chart, he's probably right behind Hamilton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  I'd be shocked if this UNI team beats the Redbirds. Looks like we will be the 2 seed.
                  disagree. 'looks like we will be the #1 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Marshall would have to bring in the mop up players sooner for that to happen. I think in the depth chart, he's probably right behind Hamilton.
                    Totally understand that---and understand that a lot happens in practice. But, in his two pre-season inner-squad games, he has impressed and has done well at mop up time this year. Did Hamilton play today? I don't even remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                      Double-double, though.
                      Yeah, he played good. Must be a little rusty. After my post he had 2 good moves that were the Willis we got used to. A good layup and a mid range jumper nothin but net.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        disagree. 'looks like we will be the #1 seed.
                        You know something the rest of us don't? RPI is the tie-breaker, and ISU's got us by about a dozen spots. Unless both our non-cons go in the opposite direction, can't see that changing.

Comment

• oh, and give uni some credit for keeping it under 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            oh, and give uni some credit for keeping it under 30.
                            Coach Jake .. Best coach in the league!

Comment

• I could see Loyola get hot and knock off the birds. Not a high liklihood, but possible.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                You know something the rest of us don't? RPI is the tie-breaker, and ISU's got us by about a dozen spots. Unless both our non-cons go in the opposite direction, can't see that changing.
                                He's still got hope for UNI at home

Comment

Working...
                                X