No announcement yet.

UNI @ Shox Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morris having trouble finishing today. Rashard playing good, love his hustle

Comment

• Willis is having the best game of the bigs. That's a bit surprising.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• It's hard to believe Shamet is just a freshman. So composed with a killer instinct.

Comment

• 57-39 Shocks---6:34 remaining

Comment

• 59-39

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
              Halederman is a very good Freshman. Going to be around awhile...get used to it.
              Eh, maybe. Not terribly athletic. Let's see how he does without Morgan and Ashton. Might be a different story. He's been cold for a month, so he was bound to hit some open shots at some point.

Comment

• Thanks. At Colbert hills.
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• You want to know why UNI sucks balls?

Down 16-20 with 6 minutes to go, UNI runs the clock all the way down then sends NOBODY to the boards. They pack it in on D and will NOT press the action. Content to get beat. Just hoping, praying that you'll beat yourself. All they do is play not to get blown out. They suck, and I hope they lose every game.

Comment

• Willis is getting some good opportunities but then gets a little goofy--and wild.

Comment

• I hope we press the entire rest of the game.

Comment

• I love seeing Carlson miss everything lol. Can't stand that whiny doofus.

Comment

• Gimme my 80.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• How many 3s has Carlson clanked today?

Comment

• They chuck 3s and if it goes in great, but if not they make sure they dont get beat by all the faster guys on the other team beating them back for an easy 2.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                How many 3s has Carlson clanked today?
                                He's 1 for 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X