UNI @ Shox Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    How the hell did you manage a 2 on the front nine?
    A 77 on the front, 75 on the back...didn't miss a shot!

Comment

• We had our own all-star game going on today.

In the house:

FVV
      Baker
      Cheese Johnson
      CIA Director Pompeo (season ticket holder)
      Charles Koch (season ticket holder)

Quite the line-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        We had our own all-star game going on today.

In the house:

FVV
        Baker
        Cheese Johnson
        CIA Director Pompeo (season ticket holder)
        Charles Koch (season ticket holder)

Quite the line-up.
        I'm a season ticket holder too, and thought about staying at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          A 77 on the front, 75 on the back...didn't miss a shot!
          Of Whiskey...
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            With that block today, I'm pretty sure Fankamp is up to 5 for the season, surpassing Doug McDermott's career total of 4.
            Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Of Whiskey...
              We must have played golf together at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                We must have played golf together at some point.
                I know what golf is about. And it aint your score. ;)
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I've heard it all now.... Friend of mine is a UNI fan and made reference to Carlson being not bad. Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    With that block today, I'm pretty sure Fankamp is up to 5 for the season, surpassing Doug McDermott's career total of 4.
                    It's actually 6 for Frankamp this year. Maybe even more interesting is that Reaves has 8.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• While Daishon didn't score and had 2 TOs, he worked hard. In 12 minutes of play he had 6 rebounds and some were around the basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        UNI board is nothing but class

"
                        Was anyone else hoping a starter got hurt when they were up 26 with less than 2 minutes left?"
                        What a goober. I know when you played only 12 today and we play 16, it's kinda hard to tell who the starters are.

UNI's four 9-12 players 2, 2, 2, and 1 minutes. WSU's five 12-16 players 2, 2, 2, 1, and 1 minutes. WSU's number 11 man played 5 minutes including 2 at the end. Also, with these players, our lead went from 26 to 29. Our 9 and 10 men played 11 and 8 minutes.

UNI's starters played 146 minutes, WSU's starters played 111 minutes. Add our 6 and 7 men it goes to 156 minutes. UNI's starters averaged over 29 minutes and WSU's first 7 averaged just over 22 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          What a goober. I know when you played only 12 today and we play 16, it's kinda hard to tell who the starters are.

UNI's four 9-12 players 2, 2, 2, and 1 minutes. WSU's five 12-16 players 2, 2, 2, 1, and 1 minutes. WSU's number 11 man played 5 minutes including 2 at the end. Also, with these players, our lead went from 26 to 29. Our 9 and 10 men played 11 and 8 minutes.

UNI's starters played 146 minutes, WSU's starters played 111 minutes. Add our 6 and 7 men it goes to 156 minutes. UNI's starters averaged over 29 minutes and WSU's first 7 averaged just over 22 minutes.
                          I love that every other fan base in this league:

(A) Only wants WSU top 10 players to average 12 minutes per game so we don't win by so much
                          (B) Doesn't think WSU has any of the top 10 players in the league because they don't have good scoring averages
                          (C) Is too dumb to make the connection

It's hilarious. Also, help me AAC, you're my only hope.

Comment

• Maybe suitable for another thread or been discussed before, but other than Cincy and SMU who else this year in the AAC is worthy, even though we are in a rebuilding year, to play the SHOX?
                            The more I watch this team the more I want to be in STL.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                              Maybe suitable for another thread or been discussed before, but other than Cincy and SMU who else this year in the AAC is worthy to play the SHOX?
                              There are 8 AAC teams in the Top 115 of the RPI. Add WSU and those numbers get even better.

I'd take my chances.

Comment

• Post game interview by Gregg. GOLD.

Ask Sean Miller what he thinks of this team. We had Arizona down 25. TWENTY FIVE. And they were a six seed. Ask those teams if they want to see us in their bracket.

Comment

Working...
                                X