UNI @ Shox Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    You know something the rest of us don't? RPI is the tie-breaker, and ISU's got us by about a dozen spots. Unless both our non-cons go in the opposite direction, can't see that changing.
    it's not rocket science: dan said ilsu wins in cedar falls. i say uni wins in cedar falls.

Comment

• UNI board is nothing but class

"
      Was anyone else hoping a starter got hurt when they were up 26 with less than 2 minutes left?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I could see Loyola get hot and knock off the birds. Not a high liklihood, but possible.
        Pretty sure if the Burds lose to Loyola this weekend, we can cut down nets with a win Tuesday, right?

Comment

• Haha. Willis

"They are ghe kings of floppin"
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Pretty sure if the Burds lose to Loyola this weekend, we can cut down nets with a win Tuesday, right?
            Would never want to take a leak on Karma, but I would hope so.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great D
              Great win

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dan;702959]I'd be shocked if this UNI team beats the Redbirds. Looks like we will be the 2 seed.[/QUOT

Actually, I have a plan. UNI beats the Redbirds in a home game by a Panther Whisker playing their best game of the Season. No, I won't bet the farm on this fearless prediction. The birds will come out flat and UNI will rattle their cage, place the tarp of silence to prevent their chirping, then bag them for the win. Count it but don't bet the farm.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• well, the final vegas line was shockers -15. so..

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    it's not rocket science: dan said ilsu wins in cedar falls. i say uni wins in cedar falls.
                    UNI sucks.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                      well, the final vegas line was shockers -15. so..
                      Lots a folks took UNI and the points.

And lost.

Comment

• Defense never has an off night.

Comment

• Eye test should be destroyed if shox aren't passing it....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I could see Loyola get hot and knock off the birds. Not a high liklihood, but possible.
                            I think this is more likely than UNI beating them. Loyola can score points and the Birds are struggling a bit on offense right now.

Comment

• WSU up to 39 in the RPI
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shox now 17 in Offense and 19 in D on KenPom

Comment

Working...
                                X