• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Lots a folks took UNI and the points.

And lost.
    i know it. i live it. i love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      UNI board is nothing but class

"
      Was anyone else hoping a starter got hurt when they were up 26 with less than 2 minutes left?"
      Another great one.

"
      If our jr. and the two seniors combine for just 10 more two point baskets and we prevent just half of WSU's put backs, we have a great chance to win. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Carlson 1-15
        Morgan 2-11

Love it
        Bright ESPN2 Lights, Camera, Action!!!!!!! The Big 3--Shake, Bake, and Wessel in the House watching our Shocks avenge the home loss last Season. The Panthers were hissing and missing while the Shocks were grooving and proving we can bust March type Dance moves and Clean Glass, all at the same time. There were Shocker sputtering towards the end of the 1st half and early in the 2nd half. From there it was clear sailing and it was uplifting to see Mr. Willis get another double/double.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          Bright ESPN2 Lights, Camera, Action!!!!!!! The Big 3--Shake, Bake, and Wessel in the House watching our Shocks avenge the home loss last Season. The Panthers were hissing and missing while the Shocks were grooving and proving we can bust March type Dance moves and Clean Glass, all at the same time. There were Shocker sputtering towards the end of the 1st half and early in the 2nd half. From there it was clear sailing and it was uplifting to see Mr. Willis get another double/double.
          yep, we need willis to reemerge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Another great one.

"
            If our jr. and the two seniors combine for just 10 more two point baskets and we prevent just half of WSU's put backs, we have a great chance to win. "
            That sounds like sarcasm. It is, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              That sounds like sarcasm. It is, right?
              I really don't think it is

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Yes indeed! I'm glad Willis got going today. A little rough at times, but I think he's starting figure out how to fight through the things that teams are keying on with him. He's passing when he should, and if he can figure out how to not favor his left side so much, we'll see some more double-doubles from this cat.

Comment

• Can someone please go out and make sure the Panthers get safely on their bus. Wouldn't want them all to spontaneously fall down in the process of boarding.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    it's not rocket science: dan said ilsu wins in cedar falls. i say uni wins in cedar falls.
                    I think UNI wins in Cedar falls also. They match up better against the Jailbirds -- who are also more susceptible to foul trouble, and playing at UNi can be like playing in Hawaii without anything Hawaiian about it except the refs -- plus they're at home for Morgan's senior finale; and they have a really strong incentive not to have to face WSU again, whereas they were reasonably competitive at IllSt. And even though McIntosh is back, the McDuffie experience with a similar surgery suggests that he may not be 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                      I shot 77 yesterday.
                      :-)
                      How was the back 9.

Just kidding, 70's are special for most of us. Congrats.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        How was the back 9.

Just kidding, 70's are special for most of us. Congrats.
                        75!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Marshall would have to bring in the mop up players sooner for that to happen. I think in the depth chart, he's probably right behind Hamilton.
                          Not today, unless Hamilton is hurt.

I think Hamilton is earning a chance to play at another level. Unfortunately, not a higher level.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I think this is more likely than UNI beating them. Loyola can score points and the Birds are struggling a bit on offense right now.
                            A bit???
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              75!!!
                              How the hell did you manage a 2 on the front nine?

Comment

• With that block today, I'm pretty sure Fankamp is up to 5 for the season, surpassing Doug McDermott's career total of 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X