UNI @ Shox Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    Just one last thought - it was nice to see Coach give Shaq some love when he came to the bench after picking up a bullshit foul. Too often Shaq gets called for bullshit because he does stuff that either a) makes it a legit foul and not bullshit or B) stuff that earns him anticipation calls. Coach isn't happy about it and just looks past Shaq as he hits the bench. Not today. It was a little thing but I liked it.

I also hope FVV got some coach time in with a Shaq.
    If I'm not mistaken, I think one of the announcers made a comment at the time, that had he been coaching, he would not have been displeased with Shag over that foul either.

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder if McDuff is dribbling with the palms of his hands, or the backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        LEAVE NO DOUBT
        Mission accomplished!
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• https://twitter.com/travisheying/status/833017818035662848/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

#Janssen'd
          #NotaFoul
          #MarshallisAWhiner

Would have been worth wasting a timeout to make the refs go look at this. Just to make them explain to you exactly what they saw on the review.

Comment

• Shaq didn't fall down. #not a foul.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Shaq didn't fall down. #not a foul.
              He actually laid on the ground in pain after it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                He actually laid on the ground in pain after it
                You have to sell the foul! If it was REALLY. A foul, he would have scissor kicked his legs and his arms would have flailed! He would have landed on his butt and used his hands to push his body away from the point of contact indicating that he was fouled hard. It's pretty clear from the lack of any of the above that he was barely touched, if at all.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                X