WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I really hope some of the sign/chant ideas make it down to the student section. Some real good ones here. This game is filled with low-hanging fruit. No one else has a basketball program as criminally-driven and embarrassing as this one, so plenty of opportunities to make them feel good about it. Stick it to these douches.
    As of late, The Chickenhawks are giving the Redturds a run for their money

Comment

Hurley is taking retire12 behind the woodshed lol. It's pretty funny watching the dunce whirl around, tripping on his own feet. He calls WSU a "paper tiger", but then uses WSU as a quality win for Illinois State. But wait, if they're a paper tiger, then how the **** can they be a quality win?

This is the kind of logic this moron brings. He's a toilet on mvcfans. He likes to ramble and thinks his long-winded paragraphs of pointless drivel make him feel smart and important, but he's just hard to follow. Honestly, he doesn't make much sense. He gets mad when you call him out and then quickly deflects when he starts getting owned. I noticed he totally ignored the Massey ratings of WSU and Illinois State that Hurley pointed out. Why? Because it totally destroyed his argument. And of course he ignores KenPom. Why? Because it destroys his argument. The guy is a spinning whirlwind of nothingness.

I also loved the moron thinking our loss against Oklahoma State was at Koch. Two, totally different animals there, but let's not let facts get in the way of things. WSU has not lost in Koch this year and will not.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Long shot I know but any happen to have 2 tickets available for the game Saturday? PM if so!

Comment

Vegas opens at WSU -10.

Comment

Hurley and retire 12 are kicking at different goal posts.

At least Redbird Recon gets it. He usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Vegas opens at WSU -10.
              Lot of respect for Illinois State from Vegas lol
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I hate that their MM won't be playing tomorrow. It's a win-win for them. If they beat us (which could absolutely happen even without him), they get a huge victory to brag about as fans. If they lose, it's going to be "well, if we'd had our star player, we'd have won by 25." Not to mention, during the regular season, you obviously want to beat teams at their best.

Comment

The major prognosticators are once again unanimous, in favor of the Shockers in the "Roundhouse":

Nolan +15.0
                  Massey +8.0
                  RPI Forecast +9.5
                  Sagarin +12.7
                  Vegas +10.0

I'll go with the Unanimous Verdict and take WSU by 11:

ISU (where the men are lonely and sheep are nervous) - 69
                  Shockers - 80

Comment

I'll predict a defensive struggle in the first half with both offenses cranking it up in the 2nd.

WSU 72
                    ISU 64
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      I hate that their MM won't be playing tomorrow. It's a win-win for them. If they beat us (which could absolutely happen even without him), they get a huge victory to brag about as fans. If they lose, it's going to be "well, if we'd had our star player, we'd have won by 25." Not to mention, during the regular season, you obviously want to beat teams at their best.
                      ^This. I've been thinking the same thing since I read about McIntosh's surgery. While I don't want to lose to the Redbirds, I also want to know the Shox are good enough to beat them at full strength. I believe they are, this game is going to be a battle, even with McIntosh out, but we may have to wait until March to find out.

Comment

two of my friends just told me they received floor seats to the game this saturday from their work. They're not huge WSU fans; but they know I am.
                        I told one of them I would solicit a good amount of things they can yell at the ISUr players from the comfort of their floor seats.

What are some great in your face things they can yell?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                          two of my friends just told me they received floor seats to the game this saturday from their work. They're not huge WSU fans; but they know I am.
                          I told one of them I would solicit a good amount of things they can yell at the ISUr players from the comfort of their floor seats.

What are some great in your face things they can yell?
                          Do they know the Miranda Rights?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Super Bowl tally as of now:
                            Redturd thread: 19 pages with 186 responses (with 25% amount of the total posters here)
                            WSU thread: 4 pages with 87 responses

Yep. They're nervous and want it BAD.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Do they know the Miranda Rights?
                              You have the right to remain scoreless.

Comment

I'm not convinced ISU isnt full of it and McIntosh won't play tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X