No announcement yet.

WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Fred and Ron aren't two of the best in league history according to them...interesting. Yet someone else throws Paris Lee and Jackie Carmichael into the conversation ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Apparently Fred and Ron aren't two of the best in league history according to them...interesting. Yet someone else throws Paris Lee and Jackie Carmichael into the conversation ...
      I haven't brushed up on my MVC history in a bit, but I can't imagine the list of players with 3 league titles, 3-time 1st team all league, and 13 NCAA tournament games is real long.

But again, I could be wrong. I haven't looked in a while.

Comment

Apparently Fred and Ron aren't two of the best in league history according to them...interesting. Yet someone else throws Paris Lee and Jackie Carmichael into the conversation ...
        And someone said Tyler Brown and Osiris Eldridge. And to show it's not just dumb bias he threw Malcolm Armstead in there. I don't even know if he's trolling or not.

Comment

• Looking forward to the two SuperBowl's!

Comment

• LS goes OFF tomorrow! Book it Danny!
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Hit em early, hit em often. This would be a great game to get out to a blazing start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                I haven't brushed up on my MVC history in a bit, but I can't imagine the list of players with 3 league titles, 3-time 1st team all league, and 13 NCAA tournament games is real long.

But again, I could be wrong. I haven't looked in a while.
                Not to mention 2 time POY (only 3 players have done this)

Comment

• Smart money pouring in on WSU as the line has climbed to -11.5.

The flagship Redturd fans have to be flabbergasted that people don't know their prowess and are giving double-digit points to them and climbing.

Ouch.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

lol, that's called Sore Syndrome. That's what happens when two guys dominate a program and get all the national attention and glory over your middling joke of a school.

The Jailbird fans are sore indeed.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I just read that no team from the state of Illinois has made the Big Dance since 2013. Think about that. Chicago is a hot bed of talent...How is that possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        lol, that's called Sore Syndrome. That's what happens when two guys dominate a program and get all the national attention and glory over your middling joke of a school.

The Jailbird fans are sore indeed.
                        Well here's to extending their chronic case of red-ass tonight!

Comment

• lol, I also love how they think this is a big rivalry game now. Just like Indiana State was a few years back and Missouri State etc. They can join those schools in the 1 year perfect storm club.

The reasons nobody here likes them is bevause their fans are the biggest ones full of **** in the MVC (all talk, no results ever.. this wasn't just this year, it's always like that with them), they kick players during games, they hurl coins at opposing players (classy), they punch players in the nuts, their head coach is a pushover, and their program is full of law breaking embarrassment. They are woefully overshadowed on the basketball court.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                            I just read that no team from the state of Illinois has made the Big Dance since 2013. Think about that. Chicago is a hot bed of talent...How is that possible?
                            More embarrassment.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sign Idea:

Things that should be named after the City of Love:

x Pink Body Wash
                              x Gilmore Girls Characters
                              x Kittens
                              o Boys

Comment

• The Shocker faithful need to bring a level of hostility tonight that hasn't been seen since the Ethan Wragge "clank" at the buzzer some years back. I guarantee I will have a sore throat tonight and no voice tomorrow, and I expect the same from everyone else!

Comment

Working...
                                X