No announcement yet.

WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, students dressed as officers would be a solid move.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Look, if last night's Shocker team shows up Saturday we lose. Can't have those lazy, mind-numbingly telegraphed passes hanging out there for the taking. I don't care if we are in the friendly confines of Koch. Muller has the Redbirds playing some serious defense and we've got to tighten up our game. I was shocked at how discplined the Bulldogs were in their defensive sets and when we got lazy, we let them back in the game.

This team has been inconsistent so I'm trusting 3G will have them focused like a laser beam come Saturday. I expect a low scoring affair that's probably going to come down to the wire. Hope I'm wrong but I suspect this one will be won by no more than five points or so.

Comment

I don't know if this is an official Yellow Out for all fans or jsut being promoted to the students.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't know if this is an official Yellow Out for all fans or jsut being promoted to the students.
          The sign may be for students, but the Yellow Out is for everybody. We should even hang yellow jerseys in the visitor's locker room.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            The sign may be for students, but the Yellow Out is for everybody. We should even hang yellow jerseys in the visitor's locker room.
            They haven't exactly been shouting about it from the roof tops or have I just missed that?

Comment

I've heard it a lot, but I'm paying attention a lot too.

I want our kids to play like their hair is on fire, and us fans to be stupid loud. I'll gladly accept any outcome if those two criteria are met.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Sorry, the only appropriate attire for the visitor's locker room this weekend is orange jumpsuits.

Comment

No McIntosh, no way. We win this one by a reasonably comfortable margin. I would look forward to the rubber match with a healthy McIntosh on Sunday in the 'Lou, but we will probably lose to Northern Iowa in the Saturday game.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Who is Hurley on their board? He's destroying them.

ISUr fan: WSU hasn't beat anybody.
                    Hurley: Who has ISUr beat?
                    ISUr fan: Wichita State. We win the games that matter.

Impressive mental gymnastics.

Comment

When we put a whipping on them Saturday, I can already hear the excuses from their pathetic fanbase
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        Who is Hurley on their board? He's destroying them.

ISUr fan: WSU hasn't beat anybody.
                        Hurley: Who has ISUr beat?
                        ISUr fan: Wichita State. We win the games that matter.

Impressive mental gymnastics.
                        There's a Hurley on SN.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          They haven't exactly been shouting about it from the roof tops or have I just missed that?
                          The GoShockers facebook page has been hocking this game quite a bit over the past few weeks actually. Homecoming, "yellow-out", and special Homecoming/game t-shirt if you want to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            There's a Hurley on SN.
                            Ah, he must post more on their board than here. The name didn't trigger anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Per ISUr fans, we are giving out free student tickets for Saturday because it is our Super Bowl. Clowns.
                              Well if the person who posted this is still in prison he probably doesn't get much internet access. I'm giving the poor guy a break since he obviously hasn't been paying attention the better part of a decade.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

This is the official "to the moon or bust" season for the little jailturds. And they are already making excuses for the impending loss. Too bad McIntosh won't be on the court to experience this defeat first hand.
                                Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X