WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Welcome SN to the Main Event. Great news!!!. This is Our House, the 'House Of Shock' and administering Shock Tweetment to 'birds that are red' under the bright lights of ESPN2 which will 'raise the roof' Saturday night. As I peck out this thread, ISUR are playing the Panthers. We have heard that McIntosh is having knee issues and not sure he will play tonight or against us. We will keep a 'birds eye view' on this to see what really happens. By 10-p.m. or so we should know if they will win tonight.

The Redbirds would dig on some sweeping action after defeating us by 14, 76-62 at their barn. That would be for the birds and our Shocks will play with the Play Angry, MTXE, Eye of the Tiger mode. Paris Lee, Deontae Hawkins, and maybe or maybe not Mikyle McIntosh, who all combined for 44 points will be their key players. However, also the Shocks will have to eyeball DJ Clayton who scored 11 and Keyshawn Evans who scored 10 against us. Combined, these 5 players scored 65 of their 76 points against us.

These 2 Programs get along about like the Hatfields and the McCoys and the intensity and efforts of both teams will be sky high. The Birds will defend and getting them into foul trouble would be groovy. It is high time for them to be removed from the Valley Perch. They also like to block shots and could be vulnerable to foul trouble with some Shock head and shoulder fakes and do not have the quality depth we do IMO.

The Shocks still have a bad taste in their mouth and approach this game with baited breath. Our D-fense will catapult us into a much better showing on Offense and shooting the ball than the last meeting. When the redbirds chirp, the Shocks will pull the tarp over their cage and clip their wings. Our quality depth will prevail. I'm not clear yet if Austin will play either in this game. This I do know. The Shocks will be ready to Rumble and will find a way to win by 16 and only allow them to score 61. Look for our bigs to lead us and for our guards seal the deal.

Shocks---77

Birds----61
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shox-82
    Redturds-64

Comment

As Marshal stated, "it's personal".

WSU 77
      Jailbird U 56
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

McIntosh had surgery today on his meniscus and is out 3 weeks.

Comment

Per ISUr fans, we are giving out free student tickets for Saturday because it is our Super Bowl. Clowns.

Comment

Our current view of JLBD has decidedly turned bearish. JLBD's listing on the Pink Sheets, where it has languished for close to 20 years, should be viewed as an indicator of its financial stability going forward. It is our firm belief that the current short-term pop in stock price should be used as an opportunity to aggresively add to any short positions. We are skeptical of the company's ability to maintain consistent earnings results over the long-term. Rumors on the street indicate key employees of the company will be departing shortly. Others speculate a perp-walk may be in order. The optics of such a situation would be highly detrimental from a company perspective. However, in a perverse way, it may prove useful as a recruitment tool for potential replacement employees. We are taking JLBD from Sell, to a Strong Sell rating, without compunction.

Signed,

Merrill Lynch - We're bullish on America .... Bigly.

Assets 71
            Liabilities 65

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Per ISUr fans, we are giving out free student tickets for Saturday because it is our Super Bowl. Clowns.
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

This game needs to be a beat down. We haven't been playing as well, but neither has Illinois State. We just need to limit our turnovers and we should be ok. Crowd needs to bring it as well. Taunt Muller and the convicts for their lack of morals. Heckle Hawkins endlessly. Just don't lower yourselves to their fans and throw stuff at them.

Contain Paris Lee
                Take care of the ball
                Pound it inside to break the zone
                Win

Shockers - 76
                Redturds - 61

Comment

When the Shox show these guys who rules in the MVC on Saturday the student section should rattle handcuffs instead of car keys at the end of the game.

Warm up the damn prison bus.

I feel good about this one.

WSU - 72
                  ISUr - 61
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It's unfortunate that:

has been CTL-ALT-DELETEd from the game with knee surgery. I hope he's well enough to return by March 6th :wink-new:.

(........yes, I know, PC/Apple geeks )
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; February 1, 2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Will be in town for this one and I am so excited.

Lou Stefanovic 61

Comment

[QUOTE=shockerfan;697028]When the Shox show these guys who rules in the MVC on Saturday the student section should rattle handcuffs instead of car keys at the end of the game.

Students - Hold up your wallets and cellphones, ask if they recognize exhibits 1A & 1B.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          LMFAO. They really are a breed of their own. Their board will be a juvenile embarrassment for the next couple of days.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shox will bring the pain

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              When the Shox show these guys who rules in the MVC on Saturday the student section should rattle handcuffs instead of car keys at the end of the game.

Warm up the damn prison bus.

I feel good about this one.

WSU - 72
                              ISUr - 61
                              And chant LOCK-EM UP

Comment

Working...
                              X