WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    Did I hear correctly that Shaq had 11 points and 11 bounds?
    Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      Correct.
      There is that magical SN number 11 again. When Shaq is clicking, our Shocks are scary good. Not sure he is our X-Factor because it seems like 3 or 4 different players in our rotation step up most games and our foes never know who to focus on. Thus, maybe our X-Factor is now done by various committees by our quality depth and each Shock will contribute to that endeavor to the point our foes can't begin to depend on or even trust their scouting report on us.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
        ^This. I've been thinking the same thing since I read about McIntosh's surgery. While I don't want to lose to the Redbirds, I also want to know the Shox are good enough to beat them at full strength. I believe they are, this game is going to be a battle, even with McIntosh out, but we may have to wait until March to find out.
        Well, was I ever wrong. About the "battle" part anyway. I really didn't expect the Shox to just completely annihilate these jokers but I'm certainly glad they did. What a beat down. The boys looked great in all respects last night.

Comment

• It appears to me to me that our own ShockerFever and Shockers5150 had the closest point spread of 21 which was even more accurate than the oddsmakers.

The 86-45 shellacking over ISUR sent a message to the Basketball World and Valley of Death that our Shockers are for real, even after losing Bake and FVV.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
          X