Oklahoma State ***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Yes. Their unconscious shooting is part of it. But still ... just a darn nice program right now.
    Brad Underwood is a really elite coach, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Man OSU is a great squad. Complete control. I don't know how they've lost 2. A team to watch in March, for sure.
      Evans was out with injury and one other starter, I believe.

Comment

• There was a couple of points during this game that we had a chance to take back the momentum, but we failed to execute and gave OSU too many chances.

Best of luck to OSU, they deserve it. Well done.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Rashard Kelly is becoming less and less relevant to this team. Daishon Smith needs to learn how to bring it every night. Lots of issues around here.

Comment

• McDuffie needs to learn to drive to the rim more often. he is either going to get a clear shot or draw the foul he is bigger than he knows. They need to be way more aggressive on Offense taking way to much time playing O like they have the lead when they are down. very disappointing overall tonight in alot of areas.

Comment

• Underwood schooled Marshall.

Comment

• Coming around to ShockRef's thinking that Connor is not a D1 point guard.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Coming around to ShockRef's thinking that Connor is not a D1 point guard.
                  Welcome aboard

Comment

If he isn't hitting shots, he loses a lot of value.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Frankamp is not a D2 PG. He can take minutes at the position, but he's simply not a PG. He's in his 4th year of trying to learn to play the position, but he doesn't have the mental or physical makeup that a true PG has.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I am not sure we have a D-1 point guard.

Comment

• Ouch!

:sorrow:

Comment

• CF is a situational spot shooter, nothing more.

Comment

• Well done, OSU

Just a total ass whipping from the jump ball until garbage time - which started about the 10 minute mark in the 2nd half.

Willis was the only and I mean the only, player who showed up. He will be a nightmare for every Valley coach to prepare for.

I have yet to figure out which Shaq will show up and what flips his switch.
                              When he wants to play, he is a *****.
                              When he goes through the motions... well kind of like tonight.

We looked very much like a Valley team that stepped out of our comfortable little conference tonight and got smacked in the mouth.

That is all.
                              Last edited by ShockRef; December 17, 2016, 08:45 PM.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Hopefully just one of those what the heck was that games...
                                No meltdown here.
                                Play on.
                                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                                - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X