No announcement yet.

Oklahoma State ***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was painful. time to regroup.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
      I am not sure we have a D-1 point guard.
      Now we know why we're bringing in another PG next year

Comment

• Tonight OSU simply was a significantly better team in virtually all facets of the game, period.

Comment

• Transfers should be the topic of conversation at the end of the year... don't mind losing but this team is getting rolled... disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
            CF is a situational spot shooter, nothing more.
            Matt Clark V 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
              I am not sure we have a D-1 point guard.
              To put some perspective on that - what do we think Baker and VanVleet would have done to a team with 2 Fr, a first-year JuCo, and Frankamp as their guards? We would have expected Baker and VanVleet to clown those guys We're going to pay the price this year for having NO ONE behind those two. We'll be abe to get by in the Valley, but what good is that?
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Absolutely spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
                  CF is a situational spot shooter, nothing more.
                  CF is really good in 3-pt. shooting contests.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Having 2 mainstays as your guards for 4 years is good and bad. Sometimes it can be hard to recruit guys that know they won't displace those guys in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Matt Clark V 2.0
                      Unfortunately I think Matt Clark shot a higher percentage

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        CF is really good in 3-pt. shooting contests.
                        Best practice player in America, apparently

Comment

• I get the sentiment that 'We'll be fine in the Valley', but if I may....

THE VALLEY SUCKS!

These were the games that we are supposed to showcase what we are because the Valley sucks.

We're 1-3, and quite frankly, OU looks primed for a bottom 3 campaign in the Big 12, so. Not melting down, but I think we know what we are. Probably Valley champs, but what does that mean, really?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by mulligan View Post
                            Transfers should be the topic of conversation at the end of the year... don't mind losing but this team is getting rolled... disappointed
                            The waves of lows and highs on this board the last week would make a room full of bi-polar patients glorious with envy.

Comment

• We have to get better on offense, we really have not consistently shot well for several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                The waves of lows and highs on this board the last week would make a room full of bi-polar patients glorious with envy.
                                The whole thing was bi-polar. Polar shooting inside the arena and polar temperatures outside. That's what bi-polar means right?

Comment

Working...
                                X