No announcement yet.

Oklahoma State ***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was there I would run on the court drunk and maybe naked and tackle an OSU player. lolz

Comment

Mcduffie needs to man up

Comment

Reaves, settle down. McDuffie is freaking horrible today. Ack

Comment

finally loaded. we suck

Comment

What the hell is in Reaves' head?

Comment

Dammit, we had chances to cut to under 10. That would have been big.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We look like we forgot we're the home team

Comment

Seems like they aren't playing any kind of plan; not falling back on what they know

Comment

McDuffie is not getting it done today. They are giving us chances and we keep blowing it. That last three of theirs really sucked the air out of the building.

Comment

Another night another horrible performance by McFluffy.
                      "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                      -- Pele

Comment

Did the Shox know there was a game tonite - I don't know these guys.
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

This is just stupid.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Marshall called and wants me to suit up for the game because he cant find his players.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                              Did the Shox know there was a game tonite - I don't know these guys.
                              Maybe they were so absorbed with finals that they didn't have time to prepare for this one? ;)
                              "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                              -- Pele

Comment

Simons looked good when he was in. Lets give him more minutes.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X