Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that they ever would.

Comment

• First time in a long time that I can say I'm embarrassed of this team. Coaching sucked, players sucked, everything sucked.

Comment

• Willis very nice game

Comment

• He's it though

Comment

• We won't see another team play this type of defense with this amount of skill this year. I'm not really that concerned about it.

Comment

• We are not gonna cover.

Comment

• OSU: 23 missed fgs, 15 offensive boards. MJ and the space jam squad wouldn't even have been able to pull a win out with those #s

Comment

• Oklahoma St playing really really freakin' well. Worst played games by a Shocker team I've seen in probably 8 years. Against good bcs teams this year we don't look athletic at all. No leapers. No strength. No smarts. Yikes...
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I don't want to hear garbage about our fans either---showed up in horrible weather--a lot of them non-season ticket holders---and because of our play, were taken out of it very early. They tried to rally--the team hasn't.

Comment

• Please, don't let them get 100
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        How many 3 pointers has OSU made? And whats their shooting percentage on them? This is crazy.
                        Now how many?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Too FN Many
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• I almost made the drive up for this game, but the polar ice cap in Wichita kept me in Texas. Man am I glad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              We won't see another team play this type of defense with this amount of skill this year. I'm not really that concerned about it.
                              we are going to give up a hundred

Comment

• According to MK---most points ever scored against the Shocker in a non-con game in the HCGM era.

Comment

Working...
                                X