No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant wait to hear TCUs name back on the bubble after this game, win or lose.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Just keep it up TCU. Curb stomp these d'bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        TCU is looking good. Dixon has done a fine job in his first season at his alma mater
        May be good enough to knock Illinois State into another NIT.

Man, KU must be the thinnest team in America. I didn't realize the absence of Jackson meant TCU was 11 points better than the flagship. Soft team that'll likely get bounced out of the first weekend. Again.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If KU loses today, future KU players will have free reign the last week of the regular season.

Comment

• What are the consequences to KU losing this? They will still be a 1 seed...though probably not top overall. They'll still have a Tulsa/KC route to the Final Four with a couple less games are their legs.

I'm not seeing how this is a bad thing for KU.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              What are the consequences to KU losing this? They will still be a 1 seed...though probably not top overall. They'll still have a Tulsa/KC route to the Final Four with a couple less games are their legs.

From that standpoint yes, but that still wouldn't temper my joy at a beaker loss.

Comment

• Fuke Duke!

Comment

• TCU aint gonna win, because all Big 12 teams have an internal crease that folds easily and often when playing KU.

Its implanted in all Big 12 teams.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I wonder KU brought their urination removal team to the Sprint center. I'm sure they have to have a special team dedicated to cleaning up the mess left by the other Big XII teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      What are the consequences to KU losing this? They will still be a 1 seed...though probably not top overall. They'll still have a Tulsa/KC route to the Final Four with a couple less games are their legs.

Although, it is certainly eye-opening about their depth and mental toughness if they drop this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        If KU loses today, future KU players will have free reign the last week of the regular season.
                        LOL yep. If KU loses this (would still really surprise me as it's the Big 12 and TCU will surely find a way to choke it away), expect Self to never punish a player for anything again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                          LOL yep. If KU loses this (would still really surprise me as it's the Big 12 and TCU will surely find a way to choke it away), expect Self to never punish a player for anything again.
                          So you mean he will return to the way he was running the program circa last week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            Although, it is certainly eye-opening about their depth and mental toughness if they drop this one.
                            Not really, imho. Their depth is painfully obvious. They can afford little adversity in a game. Foul trouble or injury or blood or anything really hamstrings them immediately. Yes, they're really good. Yes, Mason is a 1st team AA. They are really good and really tough. They've won a ton of games late. But the margin for error is razor thin.

Comment

• Holy ****, AFH rules at the Sprint Center. Lucas gets to rape the bigs when he's on D, but TCU gets called for the over the back every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Holy ****, AFH rules at the Sprint Center. Lucas gets to rape the bigs when he's on D, but TCU gets called for the over the back every time.
                                No no no. That's just standard KU stuff.

It's only AFH rules if Lucas is fouling his own player and the opposition is getting called for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X