No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will watch another angle. The one I saw was on Twitter.

Still a bit weak to decide a game isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      I will watch another angle. The one I saw was on Twitter.

Still a bit weak to decide a game isn't it?
      Make your freethrow and Valpo is driving to the basket to erase a one pt. defecit rather than chucking a low percentage three for the win.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• St. Louis in a dogfight at home with perennial NCAA doormat Chicago State. They lead 45-43 with 30 seconds left in the game.

The same Chicago State team got blown out by Bradley last night. Quick turnaround and SLU still can't put em away.

Truly horrific.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• SLU wins by 2😞

Comment

• Isub down double digits at home to 3-5 western Kentucky

Comment

• The trees finish strong pull to within 4 31-35

Comment

• ISUb going down to WKU at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  ISUb going down to WKU at home.
                  3-pt. shooting stat says a lot

WKU - 61.5%
                  InSU - 10.0% (2/20) Scott is 0/7. Van Scyoc is 0/2
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Live by it, die by it.

Comment

• This is the non-con MO for ISUB under Greg Lansing. Show up big one game, no show the next.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Valley only managed to go 6-4 on the weekend when they had 10-0 in within their reach. WarrenNolan.com has them 11th in conference RPI falling 2 spots over the weekend as the MWC moved back ahead of the Valley as did the Colonial.

Comment

• St. Louis picked up a scintillating 45-43 home win over Chicago State today. Not that this will in anyway help the Shocks' RPI but I guess it is better than St. Louis losing at home to Chicago State.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Creighton goes about as deep into the RPI abyss to beat Longwood (RPI 350) by fiftysomething. I left early.

Oh, I took the photo, I'm not in it. I did drink the Jim Beam, though.
                            C'mon John. Wichita throttled Long Beach, Creighton did the same to Longwood. What's the difference, really? :shame:

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                              C'mon John. Wichita throttled Long Beach, Creighton did the same to Longwood. What's the difference, really? :shame:
                              If we're talking about throttling things, I'd rather throttle a Long Beach over someone's Longwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                                Actually, mentioning the Creighton game was just a segue to explain I wasn't the guy holding the Jim Beam in the Chiefs photo. I don't own any Chiefs gear, either. I took the photo and wasn't in the picture.

As for the Creighton game, boring, I really did leave early. I hardly ever leave early.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X