Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Wow, the dirtbags suck.
    If they sent the baseball team to do the hoopsters' dirty work, it's no wonder they are getting demolished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Yeah. I don't think we've played a not terrible team yet. Hopefully we keep working in practice.
      At least we equally blew out these terrible teams in the same manner that Top 10 teams did.

Comment

• LBSU on a 17-10 run. Down by 15.

Comment

• Halftime: UL 42, Beach 27. Could have been much worse.

UNI up 23-15 with 12min to go in the 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Halftime: UL 42, Beach 27. Could have been much worse.

UNI up 23-15 with 12min to go in the 1st.
            UNI getting a lot of production from outside. 5-8 from 3 to start.

Comment

• The stats took a 3FG from Morgan, so I guess it's 20-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                I guess a lot of it for me is that I live in Iowa....and I can't stand their fan base!
                Understood.

Oddly enough, I see a lot of UNI gear in KC.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm VERY glad to see that UNI is not playing against Machine Gun Willis right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Understood.

Oddly enough, I see a lot of UNI gear in KC.
                    You know, now that you mention it, three years ago the wife and I went with a group of people in our industry to Oregon and there were a couple of UNI honks on that trip. Later I ran into a bunch of them at a Rockies game. This year we went to Italy for ten days, and there was a UNI grad in our group. Starting to seem like cockroaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      At least we equally blew out these terrible teams in the same manner that Top 10 teams did.
                      Absolutely. Too early to say definitively how good/bad teams are. But whether they are great or terrible, putting up 25-40 point wins is a good showing. I am trying very hard to temper my enthusiasm with some reality, because we appear to be much further along than I had anticipated.

Comment

• UNI had a 5-and-a-half minute scoring drought, but still lead by 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          You know, now that you mention it, three years ago the wife and I went with a group of people in our industry to Oregon and there were a couple of UNI honks on that trip. Later I ran into a bunch of them at a Rockies game. This year we went to Italy for ten days, and there was a UNI grad in our group. Starting to seem like cockroaches.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            UNI had a 5-and-a-half minute scoring drought, but still lead by 5.
                            Looks like they are going to live and die by the 3 this year. 10-24 in the game against COE (42% of their shots) and 7-14 (52% of their shots) in the first half against ASU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Looks like they are going to live and die by the 3 this year. 10-24 in the game against COE and 7-14 in the first half against ASU.
                              If you are going to shoot 40%+, you can do a lot of living by the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                If you are going to shoot 40%+, you can do a lot of living by the 3.
                                Until you play a defense that holds opponents to under 20%.

Comment

Working...
                                X