Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Dozens of screaming fans
    Im not convinced that there are more fans at that game than there were empty seats at the slu game. #Perspective

Comment

• MSU falling apart. Could be disaster tonight in the Valley.

Love listening to "Mizzorah State Basketball".

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        SIU's bed might be safe.
        Not yet. MSU is squirting bite sized hershey bars.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Looks like all beds are safe.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Looks like everyone safe now.....against 3 of the worst teams in D1.

Comment

• After the SIU win over SLU, the Valley's rpi actually went up, from .5026 to .5027.

then after the big wins by Evansville and MSU, it went to .4997. The WCC is dropping faster than the Valley tonight. They're down to .5005, so the valley is within reach of the top 10.
              Last edited by Aargh; December 14, 2016, 09:09 PM.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                East Tennessee State with Steve Forbes and Tevin Glass leading Mississippi State midway through the first half. ESPN 3.
                Congrats to Steve and Tevin. ETSU won, in Starkville, 67-65.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• that was fun.............
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• ...oh and Miss State.......
                    1) C'mon man
                    2) Really?
                    3) WTF?
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      Congrats to Steve and Tevin. ETSU won, in Starkville, 67-65.
                      They we're saying on the broadcast that Coach Forbes brought in 10 new players at ETSU last year. I wonder how many of those guys we're WSU targets but weren't quite at the top of our list? Two of the guards, Desonta Bradford and TJ Cromer, are really good players. They could get wherever they wanted on dribble drive that whole game. Tevin Glass has turned into a pretty nice player as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        I have talked my share of **** on Loyola since they've arrived but full credit to Moser this year - they are having a really nice season.
                        2-2 vs the top 200. Glad they haven't dropped any to really awful teams, but probably a bit premature to call it "really nice". The pitiful SOS has inflated their W's and L's.

Comment

• "Really nice" is relative. Baby steps

Comment

• Loyola looks very similar to their 2015 team which went 10-2 in non-con, then 8-10 in MVC play.

At least they aren't Drake.

Comment

• I'm just glad we have somebody always around to pick apart the biggest of fallacies. Things like "Loyola is having a really nice season" is just true rhetoric since Loyola has always been used to having 7-2 seasons. 2-8 would be really bad but 7-2 certainly isn't really good for Loyola standards.

Again, it's just nice to have statements like these picked apart, analyzed, and corrected in case anybody dare has any positive ideas. Bravo.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                Loyola looks very similar to their 2015 team which went 10-2 in non-con, then 8-10 in MVC play.

At least they aren't Drake.
                                With Custer and Doyle they're better.

Comment

Working...
                                X