Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    They will be by the end of the year
    Oh ok.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Of course.. Louisville decides to use all their missed shots in the Baylor game

Comment

• Annnnddd Louisville chokes away a 22 point lead to lose. Missed all the shots they buried against us

Comment

• Louisville had the same pattern get big lead and and hold on. However Baylor did not fold.

Comment

• I guess we were Louisville's Super Bowl?
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The Louisville loss reminded me of a story recently told on a Cable Program called "Love Worth Finding." A hunter ran into a bear in the woods but seen it before the bear seen him so he had the bear in his sights with his high power rifle ready to pull the trigger. Instead though, the bear said "hold up before finishing me off like this. We can work out a win win here for the both of us so sit down the rifle for just a moment and let's reason together." The bear continued by saying "you are after a fur coat to wear and I am just looking for a meal because I am very hungry." Since the hunter set down the gun for a moment and lost his advantage, they both got their wish.

It's never over until it's over and only one team wins in basketball. Baylor may be a handful for KU in the Big 12 this Season? I really thought Louisville would win this game but not by much. That is why they play the game!!! The Sportscaster is correct. It is doubtful that any team goes undefeated this Season. Even though our Shocks accomplished this rare feat one Season, we had some very close calls along the way.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Texas Rio Grande Valley defeated Grambling for its first victory of the season and coincidentally, Lew Hill's first win as a head coach.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Long Beach State lost to Florida Gulf Coast 68-67 in OT on a layup with 2 seconds left. LBSU drops to 1-7 on the year and have yet to win a Division I game. Fabulous.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UNI down in the first half to Xavier 5-20. Not making threes.

Comment

• It's bad to get doubled up on, but tripled?

UNI - 12
                      Xavier - 35

At the half
                      Last edited by Aargh; November 26, 2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• That's what happens when you live by the 3 and die by the 3. You don't shoot 50% from 3 every night like they did against Arizona State and OU.

They'll go as far as their outside shooting takes them.

64-42? Good showing.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Giacaletti may as well pack his bags and put a For Sale sign in front of his house.

Alaska-Anchorage - 64
                          Drake - 49

6:20 left in the game.

Loyola hangin' on at NC State
                          Loyola - 66
                          NC State - 68

7:58 remaining.

Comment

• Just to give JayPak a break, I'll give the update for him.

Creighton beats another P-32 team today, upending the Greyhounds of Loyola of Maryland.

Yes, I just invented P-32.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Loyola loses by 2 to NC State. Another missed opportunity.

Sout Dakota State playing East Tennessee State. Trailing by 14 in the second half.

Evansville leading UNC Wilmington late in the first half.

UT Rio Grande Valley presented Lew Hill with his second win as a head coach by defeating St. Francis of Brooklyn.

Comment

• This is going to be a terrible year isn't it? I mean wsu and uni will be fine as usual, but I feel like it's been a pretty miserable start for the rest of the MVC. How many years will I keep having to say "maybe next year?"

Comment

Working...
                                X