No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Louis leading Alabama 30-29 at half.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      Someone bumped the "Fire Lusk" thread on the Bare board. LOL I hate it (for us) that they lost but their 5 fans are thinking they will compete with us this year and next.
      What's MSU support like in the Springfield area? A smaller version of WSU-type support, or more like TU in Tulsa?

Comment

• Missouri State was 58-45 at the 7:48 mark and inexplicably called a timeout following a breakaway dunk....why, I have no freaking idea.

That's an AWFUL collapse against a terrible team they were blowing out of the gym.

They have better material, no doubt, but sheesh. DePaul lost at home to Rutgers for crying out loud. Freaking Bares.

Comment

• The announcer's mouth is moving, but all I can focus on are legs in the background.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            What's MSU support like in the Springfield area? A smaller version of WSU-type support, or more like TU in Tulsa?
            Uh....no....neither. I had free suite tickets to a Drake game last season...I would guess 1000 - 1500 total in the building. I've lived in the Springfield Branson area for 13 years. Fan support was pretty decent when I moved here. Its terrible now.

WSU / Wichita is a special place. It's not just since 3G has been there. It's always been a special place - even in the 90's we never sunk to what SMS is now.

It's comical when any one here tries to compare SMS to WSU. They just don't get it.

Comment

• Does that make me a pig?

Comment

• I mean, if she uncrosses those bad boys, we are catching an eyeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Missouri State was 58-45 at the 7:48 mark and inexplicably called a timeout following a breakaway dunk....why, I have no freaking idea.

That's an AWFUL collapse against a terrible team they were blowing out of the gym.

They have better material, no doubt, but sheesh. DePaul lost at home to Rutgers for crying out loud. Freaking Bares.
                  I've seen Lusk do that - it's kind of his M.O. So is losing

Comment

• And the camera dude totally intended on that. Zoomed out with the announcer off center, so that she's in the pic. Well. Anything for ratings, I suppose.

Comment

• What game kung?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        What game kung?
                        Halftime show of the Louisville/ODU game.

Comment

• North Carolina /Wisconsin not much better than Louisville / ODU. NC leads 29-20 at the half.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Seriously? ODU is actually building a lead now. Louisville had to call a timeout.

If we end up playing ODU instead of UL, it will be frustrating. I respect ODU and all, but if there is an opportunity to run UL out of the gym tomorrow, I want it.

Comment

• ODU isn't actually gonna pull this turd off, are they?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As expected, Pitino's defense is a high man-on-man pressure at all times. Their bigs will sag back with their man, but the guards pressure up high on every possession. Assuming the Cards win, this will be an interesting test of our PGs and SGs early on.

Comment

Working...
                                X