16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
    At the 10:00 mark Louisville is up 9-6. Really ugly game. Louisville looks like they took this game for granted.
    I hope the effers go to triple OT

Comment

• And the Bares piss it away DePaul 68 Bares 66 on a buzzer beater. Bares are athletic but are not very good

Comment

• UL looking very beatable. Unless ODU is a sleeper top ten team as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          What happened?
          Not over as I write this, but the Bares put DePaul on the FT line an awfully lot late in the game. You'fe supposed to do that when you're behind, NOT when you're ahead. Then they missed a couple of 3's in the last minute,m, when they were down by 2.

SMH. Then DePaul missed a shot with 15 seconds left, got the offensive board, and fouled Kendrix from MSU. Kendrix hit both. game tied at 0:15.

Overtime.

DePaul got possession with a 2-point lead with 21 seconds left and took a shot with 16 seconds left.

Edit: Correction. My ESPN feed showed end of 2nd half at 66-66. That's been corrected.

DePaul - 68
          MSU - 66
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Was hoping SWOMO could at least pull an Indiana State circa 2005 before their crash back to reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              And the Bares piss it away DePaul 68 Bares 66 on a buzzer beater. Bares are athletic but are not very good
              LOL, you serious? Weren't they up by a lot in the first half? That's what I remembered last time I checked.

PATHETIC.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                UL looking very beatable. Unless ODU is a sleeper top ten team as well.
                I agree. Their defense will give us fits though. They have size and length. Their offense however is a trainwreck.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

LOL, you serious? Weren't they up by a lot in the first half? That's what I remembered last time I checked.

PATHETIC.
                  Yes they were up. DePaul turned up the defense and SMS started peeing down their leg. Their bigs must have been in foul trouble.

DePaul's guards are probably 6'2" and SMS guards might be 5'10". That appeared to be the difference down the stretch

Comment

PATHETIC.
                    Well it isn't exactly like we haven't seen them tank a big lead before...

Comment

• 24-24 at the half in this barnburner.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Was hoping to catch the Louisville game, quess that ain't happening. Thought it would be on ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                          Was hoping to catch the Louisville game, quess that ain't happening. Thought it would be on ESPN.
                          You aren't missing much

Comment

24-24 at the half in this barnburner.
                            they'll need 2 OT's to hit 60

Comment

• Someone bumped the "Fire Lusk" thread on the Bare board. LOL I hate it (for us) that they lost but their 5 fans are thinking they will compete with us this year and next. Maybe they got a dose of reality at the Powerhouse known as DePaul.

Comment

• St. Louis leads Alabama 30-29 at the half. Go Billikens.

Comment

Working...
                                X