No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL to the Eagle (via the KC Star) giving KU's defense credit for the win.

Comment

• Bradley down one to GeoMason at the half, 25-26. The stats are as ugly as the score would indicate.

Comment

• Braves on the wrong side of a 12-0 run and now trail by 10.

Comment

• Colo St leads MDES 39-31 at half.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Colo St leads MDES 39-31 at half.
            I know MDES was picked behind SCS in the MEAC but I thought MDES looked like the better team.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              I know MDES was picked behind SCS in the MEAC but I thought MDES looked like the better team.
              they didn't quit on the shockers, in spite of the score discrepancy. that's why that game was a blowout that actually helped prepare the shox. eastern shore was kind of scrappy and fighting.. all the way to the bloody end.

Comment

• Colorado State 76 - UMES 65

Andino only had 10 points in the one for UMES. However, UMES had 4 players in double figures.

CSU had 4 in double figures also plus one with 9 and one with 8.

Comment

• George Mason 77 - Bradley 66 :sour:

Comment

• VCU giving Baylor a good game. VCU that good or Baylor not so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                      VCU giving Baylor a good game. VCU that good or Baylor not so much?
                      Pretty even teams IMO. Both are ranked within relatively close margin of each other via most sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                        VCU giving Baylor a good game. VCU that good or Baylor not so much?
                        Yes.

Comment

• Note to self: Marshall and Jacobsen are still the best two teams by far in the MVC even though it was less certain to what extent prior to the season. And Illinois State is still terrible in spite of having talent and expectations to maybe contend with that talent this year...

There are certain things you can take to the bank. You can set your clock to Marshall and Jacobsen. And unfortunately, you can set your clock to Illinois State, too :)

Comment

• Baylor wins. Shocks are now guaranteed 2 games against ranked opponents over the next 2 days so long as Louisville takes care of biz this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Baylor wins. Shocks are now guaranteed 2 games against ranked opponents over the next 2 days so long as Louisville AND MICHIGAN STATE takes care of biz this evening.
                              FIFY. Sparty hasn't exactly set the world on fire either, so their win tonight is certainly not a given.
                              78-65

Comment

• I am not impressed with Michigan State to this point. I am thinking it is very likely that on the other side of the B4A brackets, we will see Baylor in the championship game. Hopefully, they will be playing WSU in the finals.
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X