16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    So according to my ESPN app, Creighton has a game tonight in some tournament. No TV and the only way to view it is by some subscription webcast. I can't remember the last time a WSU game wasn't available on tv/free stream. Early Bush administration maybe?

#BIGEAST
    Philosophy question: If the Jays hang 60 in the 1st half on a Pac-12 team, but it's only watchable on something called "FloHoops.com" for $20, did it really happen? Omaha bars were streaming the game... Probably a plot to get Creighton fans to drink more.

PS. Appreciate the all-CAPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Let's be clear, here are the two positions that have been made concerning the loss to UNI in the MVC tournament:

Position 1: We lost because we couldn't defend Carlson. Carlson scored 9 points on 7 shots.

Position 2: We lost because we couldn't score the ball ourselves (full credit to UNI defense). We scored 47 points in regulation and shot 8.3% from 3 point range for the game.

It is certainly true that a person who holds one of these two positions doesn't know anything about basketball. I'll let others come to their own conclusions about which camp that is true of.

didn't read past the first sentence. 1-2 vs uni last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        I think you meant to log onto the panther message board tonight

Comment

You are a DUMBASS.

You do not need to read past the first sentence.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• By this idiot's philosophy, we should have gotten swept by Evansville in 2013-14 and 2014-15 because we got swept by them in 2012-13.

But then again, none of us know **** about basketball.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
              Philosophy question: If the Jays hang 60 in the 1st half on a Pac-12 team, but it's only watchable on something called "FloHoops.com" for $20, did it really happen? Omaha bars were streaming the game... Probably a plot to get Creighton fans to drink more.

PS. Appreciate the all-CAPS.
              If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it...

Did any of the webcast highlights make SportsCenter... errr Fox Sports Live?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• LSU (3-0) beat North Florida (1-3) 78-70 and they were playing at home, the game was close throughout as they were only up by one at halftime. LSU has a lot of time to get ready for us since this was their last game before The Battle 4 Atlantis.

Comment

• Heading out to the duck blinds.

**** JayPak.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Sure, now you cant say ****.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• 20161118_153949.jpg

Comment

• We couldn't get the Creighton game up here, so JayPak can kiss my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            We couldn't get the Creighton game up here, so JayPak can kiss my ass.
                            Maybe you should have tried to find the Washington State game.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• MEAC member Savannah st playing Memphis tough. 77-86 tigers

Comment

• Vermont is beating D3 Lyndon State 43-4 at halftime. Sources inside the Lyndon State locker room have said they've been getting calls nonstop from a Springfield, MO area code.

Comment

Working...
                                X