No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPFW had the ball down 1 with 21 seconds left. Indiana got a steal with 7 seconds left and IPFW fouled at 3 seconds.

Edit: Oops, seems I read the teams wrong on the Play-By-Play I was following.
    Final:

IPFW - 71
    Indiana - 68
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      IPFW had the ball down 1 with 21 seconds left. Indiana got a steal with 7 seconds left and IPFW fouled at 3 seconds.
      Pretty sure you have the teams reversed there.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• IPFW lost to the Redturds by 18....

Comment

• IPFW coach is a good dude and stated 100% facts. Props to Crean for having BALLS.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
            IPFW lost to the Redturds by 18....
            Jailbirds Top 5?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Jailbirds Top 5?
              best 1-12 since 1991
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Jailbirds Top 5?
                via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• KU sure plays an ugly brand of ball. zzzzzzz
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Some schools have balls, others have baby pebbles.
                    Hey, if anyone's seen ku's balls, let me know. They're about this big...But a lot tinier. They're like a pea, or like a...like a ball bearing, or like, if you've ever seen a mouse ball, about half that size. Incredibly tiny, they're like really, really tiny little girl balls, if little girls had balls. So if you find little tiny girl balls, they're so freaking tiny, and shriveled up, let me know, cause I'll put 'em right back up their scrotum!

Comment

• The Beach had Washington down 5+ inside 10 but imploded under a barrage of 3s from the Huskies in about a minute they went from down 2 to up 9.

It's all over but the shouting now.

Is the Valley better than the PAC12?

Comment

• Only the top half.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Hey, if anyone's seen ku's balls, let me know. They're about this big...But a lot tinier. They're like a pea, or like a...like a ball bearing, or like, if you've ever seen a mouse ball, about half that size. Incredibly tiny, they're like really, really tiny little girl balls, if little girls had balls. So if you find little tiny girl balls, they're so freaking tiny, and shriveled up, let me know, cause I'll put 'em right back up their scrotum!
                          Help me out here. You are saying that they have small balls. Is that right? Cuz it sounds like you are saying they are small. Like, really small balls? right?
                          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

*finds a canister of tic tacs*

"HEY I FOUND THEM EVERYBODY!"

Great movie.

Comment

• WHOOSH

Hangs head and slinks away
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Melissa McCarthy in "Heat." Now that's funny shat right there!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X