Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Live by the 3... mostly DIE by the 3.

And MSU is not a bad team. I think they're Top 3 good.
    Yeah looks like MSU is going to be tough out this year. Lusk must've visited a witch doctor. So true about UNI. You just know they'll be hitting three ball by the time they get to us though.

Comment

• UNI has some genetic deficiencies. Damn. IMG_2086.jpg

Comment

• If Lusk can put a few more games like this together, he can get out of Springfield.

My comment may be premature - it's only half time.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

They (UNI) are very unathletic and if you can get them sped up, they're in deep, deep water.

MSU is 9-4 with wins over 9 bad teams. They pissed down their leg at DePaul and got beat late.

You can excuse 1 game against Air Force, they played well and didn't finish against a really good Valpo team and pushed # 23 mostly the entire game.

I think it's safe to say the Bears are a solid team capable of beating anyone, anywhere in the Valley. They've played 11 and don't lose much. I think, not positive, that 5 of the 6 started last year or the year before at some point. That's getting better.

Comment

UNI will be a borderline Thursday team

Comment

• Huge upset! Tim Miles saves his job as Nebraska knocks off Indiana at Assembly Hall. DePaul almost beats 'Nova on the road. By rule, had Villanova lost to the Blue Demons, they were required to forfiet last year's title.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Don't look now, but UNI down 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                  Don't look now, but UNI down 9.
                  MSU scoreless for almost 3 minutes while UNI opens up the scoring tap.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    Don't look now, but UNI down 9.
                    MSU peeing down their leg while UNI is allowed to maul them, then get ticky tacky calls on the other end

Comment

• Lusk didn't call an automatic timeout and has let Morgan carry the Panthers back into the game. He finally called one, and they're still up 10, but it was a bad decision.

Bears probably still win, but they could have made it a lot easier. Lusk being Lusk.

Down to 9. Azile Johnson, #24 for MSU, a juco transfer is a real problem, for everyone.

He's good, and only going to get better, a lot better.

Bears hit a couple of shots and probably iced the game. UNI is gassed. 59-48 Bears.

Comment

• UNI is getting some VERY favorable officiating down the stretch.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Azile Johnson, #24 for MSU, a juco transfer is a real problem, for everyone.

He's good, and only going to get better, a lot better.
                          Indeed, although I think his first name is Alize. Pronounced AL-uh-zay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            MSU peeing down their leg................
                            Let the pee flow through you.....makes you cower, gives you feeling of weakness.

UNI had it down to 5 with the ball. 62-55 Bears now, 4:15 remaining.

Comment

• That was a bad foul call on McCullough.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• MSU might not crumble quick enough.

UNI is a borderline Thursday night team.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X