16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    They've gotten a lot better at physical violence and doing drugs with minors though.
    Hey now, that's insulting.

KU has always been good a physical violence and doing drugs with minors.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• #1 Seed Illinois State host #8 seed UC Irvine in their opening round NIT game tonight at 7:30 pm CT. The game ESPNU.

Good luck to the Redbirds.

Comment

• Love Moton's jacket.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          #1 Seed Illinois State host #8 seed UC Irvine in their opening round NIT game tonight at 7:30 pm CT. The game ESPNU.

Good luck to the Redbirds.
          It's actually starts at 8:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
            It's actually starts at 8:30.
            Yeah, I assumed the times on ESPN were ET.

Comment

• Bradley has to be crying themselves to sleep, while watching this.
              The Assman

Comment

• Not wanting to burst any dreams but neither of these teams is going to give KU the first ever 16 over 1 defeat.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Not wanting to burst any dreams but neither of these teams is going to give KU the first ever 16 over 1 defeat.
                  Hey now. Jim Les is undefeated against the Jayhawks and I'm sure he intends on keeping it that way!

Comment

• Wow was that an ugly game.

No fg for NCC in last 5-6 minutes?
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• How about a home and home Cuonzo? Or a neutral site game in KC?

Because while not good now, Cuonzo will get them there, no doubt.

Comment

• I'm watching Akron @ Houston while waiting for Illinois State's game. Anybody know why the game is being played on Texas Southern's court instead of Houston's?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          I'm watching Akron @ Houston while waiting for Illinois State's game. Anybody know why the game is being played on Texas Southern's court instead of Houston's?
                          Renovating Hoffheinz Pavilion

Comment

• In the "P-5 Bubble Teams" vs the "Not Considered Worth Much Mids" NIT tourney, Day 2:

#7 Belmont over #2 Georgia

#4 UCF beats #5 Colorado

#1 Cuse manages to get by #8 UNC Greensboro because they didn't have to play at Greensboro

So far, it's the Mids 6 and the Bubbles 3. 5 of the Mids wins were on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Do you know what the capacity of the updated digs is going to be? I look at several sites and newspaper articles and they don't say, so I assume almost the same as before.
                              Last edited by ShockTalk; March 15, 2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                Thanks
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X