No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU will have a yellow brick road to a sweet 16, then they will **** there pants

Comment

• 5 seconds. No call.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Of course, KU gets 7 seconds to get the ball in when WVU only gets 4.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WVU gets whistled for what KU did every WVU possession the last two minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
            So what? Marshall got a 2m raise for beating them.
            BURRRRRRRRRRRN.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It was actually less than 5 seconds. DVR plus a timer app makes me a de facto ShockRef.

Comment

• Wow.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• WVU absolutely ran out of gas with about 3 minutes left in the game.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Its still funny. Just because the big 12 talks it up, but none of them can ever do the deed. They all piss down their leg, **** the bex, etc. Always.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• KU was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to gaining a quality loss that would have sealed them a No.1 seed.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        It was actually less than 5 seconds. DVR plus a timer app makes me a de facto ShockRef.
                        Did you start the timer as the player crossed the baseline with the ball? The exact same ref on the other end started the count at that moment but not on the home team

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          Unfortunately WVU will need to build at least a 20 point lead in order to withstand the inevitable furious comeback attempt by the officials. I guess we will see. I fully expect to witness yet another creative way to win
                          I thought I was joking. Turns out this stuff really is that predictable

Comment

• 3-13 gets you player of the game...plus the 16 points the refs gifted you....wow

Comment

• That was a uni like choke job
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                                Did you start the timer as the player crossed the baseline with the ball? The exact same ref on the other end started the count at that moment but not on the home team
                                Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X