16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    How in the world is St. Mary's a projected 6 seed by some, and we are a borderline team on the bubble? Their non conference schedule was pretty hot hum too (minus a win at Dayton), and they basically didn't leave the state of California. Their conference is not helping them either (and they've lost to Gonzaga twice now). Just not seeing a 5-6 seed difference between us two.
    They’ve lost only 1 game all year to a team not named “undefeated Gonzaga”. The Shox have lost 3 times to bubble teams.

Give WSU the win vs OSU, and change the loss @ISUr into a loss @KU, and suddenly you would see 3-loss WSU in the single digit seed range as well.

Comment

• Don't look now, but Colorado State has played their way into a near tie for 1st place in the MWC. They are now 9-4, 1/2 game behind 9-3 Boise State.

Comment

• I would say Colorado State has become far and away the most important former opponent to follow if you are a Shocker fan. If they can finish strong, the road win at their place will take on much more significance. Top 100 non-con road wins are gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          I would say Colorado State has become far and away the most important former opponent to follow if you are a Shocker fan. If they can finish strong, the road win at their place will take on much more significance. Top 100 non-con road wins are gold.
          As KenPom stated, a Road 90 RPI win = 50 RPI Neutral = 20 RPI Home win.

Comment

• A couple of bubble games tonight:

#4 Baylor at Texas Tech, I am rooting for Baylor
            #8 Louisville at Syracuse, I am rooting for Louisville

Comment

• Based on this Louisville vs Syracuse game I like our chances in a Louisville rematch.
              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Baylor choking at Texas Tech. Down 8 with a minute to go.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Baylor choking at Texas Tech. Down 8 with a minute to go.
                  Even with this loss Baylor will still be top 5 and #1 seed. These teams never drop regardless. I vote if you lose you get dropped out of top 10. Let other teams have a shot.

Comment

• My apologies to West Virginia. Apparently when it comes to KU I have the "cheese touch." I turn it on and WVU is up 11 and in three minutes it's down to 1.

Comment

• I'll say right up front that I've not been drinking.

Both South Carolina State and Maryland-Eastern Shore won tonight.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I'll say right up front that I've not been drinking.

Both South Carolina State and Maryland-Eastern Shore won tonight.
                        Did they play each other? :bball_spin:

Comment

Baylor choking at Texas Tech. Down 8 with a minute to go.
                          This is why you always pick KU to win the Big 12.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            My apologies to West Virginia. Apparently when it comes to KU I have the "cheese touch." I turn it on and WVU is up 11 and in three minutes it's down to 1.
                            I hope you changed the channel.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Only at Allen Fieldhouse is that is called a technical. Garbage.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Only at Allen Fieldhouse is that is called a technical. Garbage.
                                The big 12-2 isn't going to let ku lose back to back home games.
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X