16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
    Only problem is that OU is king of the 2nd half collapse.
    They're the queens. UNI are still the kings.

Comment

• Illinois State Penitentiary and Bradley humping each other's legs in a turnover fest.

Comment

• OU up 87-86 with 30 sec left.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Illinois State Penitentiary and Bradley humping each other's legs in a turnover fest.
          Bradley is terrible. They may not score 40 tonight.

Jailbird U getting some contributions tonight from guys that have court dates coming up (seriously).
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            OU up 87-86 with 30 sec left.
            and Woodard fouls. Holy ****!

Comment

• OU 89-87 with 2 sec left.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm glad it helps our qaudriplegic strength of schedule but my god Oklahoma does incredible work year in year out to help Kansas keep this streak of regular season titles alive. Beat em? No way. Ankle bite the other contenders? U bet.

I hope Lon at least gets a steak dinner out of Bill before he applies the lip gloss and gets to work.

Comment

• Wow, can't believe they won.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Boomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      I'm glad it helps our qaudriplegic strength of schedule but my god Oklahoma does incredible work year in year out to help Kansas keep this streak of regular season titles alive. Beat em? No way. Ankle bite the other contenders? U bet.

I hope Lon at least gets a steak dinner out of Bill before he applies the lip gloss and gets to work.
                      Yep, another gift-wrapped title handed to them thanks to the bloodbath of the "strongest" league in the country.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sooner!

Comment

• Ah. There it is. Bradley being Bradley.

Comment

• Probably puts OU in the tournament.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Talk about a serious pop - OU's RPI improved from 142 to 106 with the win.

Comment

• The most annoying thing happened again tonight in college basketball the freaking review of the clock to stop a game when a team did not have a timeout left. If it is not a clear error the refs should not be stopping play to review a clock in that situation they added 0.3 seconds that is BS in that situation. West Virginia should have had to inbounds the ball there and not get a free time out and worst of all having the game stop.
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X