No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else notice Marshall at the very end of the scrimmage. He yelled something across the court at Isaac and shook his head. Then he got up and ended the scrimmage with 5 seconds left. Curious if anyone knew what he was upset about.

Comment

• Also, IIRC, Kelly did not miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Did anyone else notice Marshall at the very end of the scrimmage. He yelled something across the court at Isaac and shook his head. Then he got up and ended the scrimmage with 5 seconds left. Curious if anyone knew what he was upset about.
        It looked like he was just telling them to not shoot the FT and just run the last 8 seconds.

Comment

• Who was the extra coach on the bench guiding the team (white hair)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            I saw that same sentiment from ZB. They collided and ZB just looked away and didn't help EH up lol.
            Same thing when he fouled Willis and went down hard. Willis just looked down at him and walked away.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Nurger was biggest surprise to me. Much stronger and more physical than I've ever seen him. The

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Who was the extra coach on the bench guiding the team (white hair)?
                Some booster that won an auction to be a scrimmage coach.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• After a McDuffie bucket I saw him yelling at Hamilton for missing an opportunity for an easier look. I think Hamilton is gonna be the Mario Chalmers of the shockers. Gonna get a lot of **** for playing like it

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Who was the extra coach on the bench guiding the team (white hair)?
                    I believe it was this guy...

Don McGinty - McGinty Machine Co.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                      MM looked different last night. Bigger yes, quicker yes, stronger yes......but his mentality looked different. The look on his face from the second the ball was tipped was different than i have seen from him. He had the intensity of someone who just lost 2 all time greats to graduation and knows its his time. He looked different, in a great way.
                      McDuffie's quotes in the Eagle following the scrimmage seem to echo that intensity. I think he's on a mission.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Yeah, Reaves does have a skinny upper body but I would not describe his lower body as skinny. Part of that I think is that he just hasn't been able to work on his upper body strength due to his shoulder problems. That kind of indicates to me that if he can get in the weight room and do some dedicated work that he can build up that upper body in time.
                        Agree. Lower body looked normal. Upper might've belonged to a freshman in high school. But he can still ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          Agree. Lower body looked normal. Upper might've belonged to a freshman in high school. But he can still ball.
                          Its like the reverse of McDuffie. MM blew up on the top, but he still have some of the thinnest legs I've ever seen.

Comment

• 1. Not a fan of the emcee/host. All Dancin' Don would be just fine.

2. Markis McDuffie would start on any team in CBB. That dude is SPECIAL. Cannot overstate how impressed I was with him last night. He has a rare mix of offensive skills and size.

3. Our offensive ceiling is very high. Hard not to see the makings of another awesome season. Experience is nice but talent wins more games than experience.

Comment

• Comment

• With the amazing athletes we have, we will be a very good team on defense, but will we be as good defensively as the KU fan base, though?

Comment

Working...
                                X