Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I bet Barry hates his boss right now.
    That's a good point. I forgot Barry was over there. I'd like to hear his comments on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Maybe. 3G said point guard play was just OK. Austin was pretty sloppy with the ball. Daishon had it tipped away from behind once or twice.
      No doubt point guard play has a ways to go, but the pieces appear to be there. I agree AR was sloppy with the ball early, but he tightened it up after the first few minutes. He sees the floor very well and I love how he feeds the post. Our bigs will love playing with him once they realize a laser pass may come at anytime.

This is the first Shocker Madness I've attended in a long time. Really enjoyed the evening and got home earlier than I originally thought I would. Goodnight Shocker fans!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Don't be too big for your britches.
        I just want us to run the score up on every Valley team we play for that comment by the SIU AD.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Made 36 of fifty attempts plus seven extra points for the two-point balls, if I counted right.
          72%?????

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
            72%?????
            Yep, 64 on the first set and 80 on the final set
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              I just want us to run the score up on every Valley team we play for that comment by the SIU AD.
              We already tried that. For 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                LOL! Shaq after being used as a human hurdle for EH's last dunk: "I didn't see much, it was all blurry. Felt something on the back of my head; it didn't feel right."

Comment

• Did anyone ever mention why Shaq didn't play last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Did anyone ever mention why Shaq didn't play last night?
                    Article in the Eagle this morning said he was resting his knees from an earlier workout. Didn't sound like anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      Did anyone ever mention why Shaq didn't play last night?
                      I believe it was to rests his knees after the practice.

Comment

• No successful coach in the history of any sport started their best player on the bench. It will not happen now nor the future. Triple G already stated that Landry will play the 2 guard and maybe available to run point if needed.

Comment

• Actually it has happened before.

Comment

• Alright let's get a pot going. Who says McDuff starts and who says he sits to start the season? I got $20 saying he starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              Alright let's get a pot going. Who says McDuff starts and who says he sits to start the season? I got $20 saying he starts.
                              Why stop there? I say he gets cut from the team!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                Alright let's get a pot going. Who says McDuff starts and who says he sits to start the season? I got $20 saying he starts.
                                I'm all for a James Harden approach (years back in okc) but there's no way the Duff doesn't start.

Comment

Working...
                                X