Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Madness

Oct. 20 @ 6:30

Three week notice...that's gotta be a record right?

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    https://twitter.com/GoShockers/statu...54877864423424

Oct. 20 @ 6:30

Three week notice...that's gotta be a record right?
    No excuses this time. I have September AND October to figure out how to make this fit in my schedule. So, it's really more like 2 months notice. Which is plenty for an event like this.

Comment

No doubt, it gives me plenty of time to get plans going for it. Still wish they'd do it on a Friday though.

Comment

Can't wait!!!
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          No excuses this time. I have September AND October to figure out how to make this fit in my schedule. So, it's really more like 2 months notice. Which is plenty for an event like this.
          I hate to break this to you, but there is only one day left in September. Have you not flipped your Purple Aces Cheerleader wall calendar? :)

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I hate to break this to you, but there is only one day left in September. Have you not flipped your Purple Aces Cheerleader wall calendar? :)
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

In taking my wait mate pills right now. See you guys there.

Comment

This event is so far in the future, I'm likely to forget about it. Can we get it put on the countdown as a reminder?

Comment

This will be the first time I have ever missed this event. :(

Any streaming for it?
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Guess you can get a ton of planning done in the 36 hours of September remaining. I'm not that efficient. This looks like 22 days notice, not two months, but I appreciate this much advance warning.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

This event is so far in the future, I'm likely to forget about it. Can we get it put on the countdown as a reminder?
                      Attached Files
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have to miss this for a 2nd year in a row since I've moved to OKC and they won't have this on a weekend.

I love the fact that they give us 3 weeks notice this time instead of like a week and a half. But still won't do us out of towners any good. :moody:

Comment

I remember this got streamed on ShockerVision a few years ago. Does anyone know if there will be an option to watch this online this year?

Comment

I can't wait for this to happen for no other reason than this board needs to about something other than everyone describing in great detail their personal experience just purchasing tickets.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X