No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Through 31 games, Fred has 91 assists and 27 turnovers (3.37:1). He also has 26 steals. Pretty awesome, Mr. Goatlube!
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      Through 31 games, Fred has 91 assists and 27 turnovers (3.37:1). He also has 26 steals. Pretty awesome, Mr. Goatlube!
      wait -- isn't he the guy who would never play in the NBA?

Comment

• Been watching Shocker basketball since I was knee-high-to-a-grasshoppa and never seen any other Shocker player that could handle the ball the way he did. He also handed out assists like candy at a parade, led our team 3 years in a row in steals, and was on most every winning team in summer pick-up games he played in that I witnessed. FVV feeds on folk telling him since high school, college, and now the Pros that he is too short, too slow, etc. to play effectively at these levels. He is a winner and will only get better as his improvements at this level will result in more playing time.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I think we are past gottlieb. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post
            I think we are past gottlieb. Just saying.
            Who?

Comment

• Fred just keeps getting better and better. Was a pleasure to watch against the Bucks tonight. The Bucks announcers kept calling him Van Fleet.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• His pay day is coming.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry out with an injury tonight, any chance FVV draws the start?

Comment

• 75% Wright 25% VanVleet

Comment

• Originally posted by OSShock View Post
                      75% Wright 25% VanVleet
                      so there's a chance?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• No They just announced that Wright will start

Comment

• I’m not shocked. Wright has been on a tear since coming back from injury. And because of that, he’s been getting more minutes off the bench than FVV. That being said, I don’t think the minute difference between the two will be drastic with Lowry out.

Comment

• Delon had been getting more EARLY minutes. Fred generally comes in to start of the 4th and finishes the game, if it is close. Fred started the 4th last night, played nearly all of it. Delon came in late in the 4th last night, and started the overtime, but with 2 minutes to go in overtime, (winning time), out goes Delon and in comes Fred. It's less important who starts, more important who finishes.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                            ShockdaWorld commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same thing I noticed looking through the play by play.

• Fred straight killing it right now on national TV. He has 13 points in the first half on 5-6 shooting and Toronto is putting it to Cleveland.

Comment

• Fred is showing off his mad basketball skills against the Cavs, FredEx delivers 13 points so far in Q2. Live on TNT

Edit: JINX!
                            Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; January 12, 2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X