Comment

• So fun.

Somebody pay the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        So fun.

Somebody pay the man.
        He'll get his.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Now with a team high 19

Comment

• DEEEEEEP 3 for Fred.

Raptors are destroying the Cavs.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Fred.

Man.

Get some.

Comment

• LeBron and Fred ...
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Last edited by boltforge; January 12, 2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• So Cool. ESPN Top Performance in the Raptors 34 point win over LeBron's Cavs is : FRED VANVLEET.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                    Shocker Mama commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How incredibly cool is that??

• HOLY S****** FFV!

Comment

• Where is my money? - FVV

Comment

• Suck it Doug

Comment

• that last 3 was DEEEEEEP

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        that last 3 was DEEEEEEP
                        The Announcer said he made that one from Rockford, Illinois. It is refreshing to watch Fred who was always told at every level he was too short, too slow, too everything else to play as he graduates up from level to higher levels. FVV feeds off of such ignorance and is finding his team niche in the NBA. That assist was so su-weet and FVV can handle the rock with the best of them.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• #BetOnYourself. Fred's Motto

Comment

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's not always a good bet.

It's a fantastic bet in his case.

• All Shocker fans feel a personal connection with Fred - a real source of community pride.
                          This is a real modern day "Rudy" story of guts, determination and personal pride. Only, Fred gets more than one play in the spotlight.
                          You have to remember the night he was chosen as the last cut over two or three other players last year by the Raptors - if you watch the interview with him the next day (he got the news at 1 AM after the team returned from a road game) , he makes it clear his job was not to expect any minutes, but to push Kyle Lowry in practice and make him better - no friendships on the court. But, he did not only that but delivered a D-league championship for the Raptors. You can just see the smoothness with which he operates now. So impressive. Did you see the joy in his team mates in that video from the other night. Beloved.
                          I think he gets a Mil and a half as 2nd year minimum, but I assume as a restricted free agent at the end of this year, his payday will come from either the Raptors or another team. I assume his future is well protected financially. Such a feel good story.
                          (And I agree - leave the pounding of Gottleib in the rear view mirror - Dude could not have been more wrong - but just another piece of motivation for Fred. My tag line below still holds true.)

"If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there."

If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X