No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, search Van Vleet in twitter to see writers and fans opinion on Fred’s play tonight.

He’s going to make it folks!
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He was the big difference maker in the second unit that came in and took a 19-point deficit down to a 4-point one.

They took him out and they ended up losing.
      Sounds about right... At least this year he's getting his due time. He'll Excel himself into an even more prominent spot in the end.

We believe in FVV

Comment

• One of the Toronto media types posted something on Twitter about being concerned that the Raps couldn't come back from a 19 point deficit without Kyle Lowry, but fortunately for them, he came back dressed in a Fred Van Vleet costume.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Comment

• Last night was probably FVV's best game of his blossoming NBA career. He matched his second highest point output (bested only by his effort last February at Orlando when he poured in a career high 15), but his efficiency, +/- and other metrics were far superior in this game. He crushed it.

Major hat tip to FVV and here's to keeping it rolling as he continues to make measured, steady progress in the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Last night was probably FVV's best game of his blossoming NBA career. He matched his second highest point output (bested only by his effort last February at Orlando when he poured in a career high 15), but his efficiency, +/- and other metrics were far superior in this game. He crushed it.

Major hat tip to FVV and here's to keeping it rolling as he continues to make measured, steady progress in the pros.
              I wonder what he could accomplish if he could get to the rim?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Shockersarelife
                Shockersarelife commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe we should ask goatlube!

• Raptors are defending, down one. Fred draws the offensive foul to get his team the ball. Raptors don't take advantage, and end up losing. Pretty cool that he was out there in crunch time, though.

As a side note, the video is hilarious because a young Celtics fan was getting picked up by the mics.
              Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                That's hilarious!

• Fred played 16 Minutes and had 8 Points, 4 Assists, and 3 Rebounds in the Raptors win @ Houston last night
              The Assman

Comment

• Its odd though, reading through Twitter comments, it seems Raptors fans don't care too much for him..... In fact, almost every tweet I read was NEGATIVE towards his play and towards HCDC for playing him in crunch time.

I never trusted Canadians to begin with. #SaveFred
                Last edited by Shock Top; November 15, 2017, 11:42 AM.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Its odd though, reading through Twitter comments, it seems Raptors fans don't care too much for him.....

I never trusted Canadians to begin with.
                  Maybe he said something disparaging about hockey.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I'm starting to think that NBA fans lean towards the flashy and uber-athletic players. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for why basketball fans wouldn't love Fred or Ron.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      I'm starting to think that NBA fans lean towards the flashy and uber-athletic players. That's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with for why basketball fans wouldn't love Fred or Ron.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The NBA is a star player's world. More people are fans of players than fans of teams. So this doesn't surprise me much I guess.

Comment

• #PlayWhereYouAreLoved
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            The NBA is a star player's world. More people are fans of players than fans of teams. So this doesn't surprise me much I guess.
                            Bingo. It's a star driven league.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                            X