Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I haven't had the chance to catch Ron live yet this year. Finally tuned in to a Knicks game last night, watched 3/4 of it, no Ron.

Watching that much of the Knicks, but no Ron, is quite hard on one's soul. Uggghh.
    Exact same thing here. I haven't watched an NBA game in years (that I can remember), decided to finally tune in last night to watch Ron and ... nothing.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
      Is it okay for me to root against the Knicks when they refuse to play Ron despite poor guard play from the starters..
      Absolutely!! I want them to lose when they don't play Ron and win when they do!

And as far as playing time, the guys on postingandtoasting rant on and on about that. Someone has a really good night and then DNP-CD the next. It seems to have no rhyme or reason other than Melo and Rose will be in at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Exact same thing here. I haven't watched an NBA game in years (that I can remember), decided to finally tune in last night to watch Ron and ... nothing.
        Too many one-and-dones.

Comment

• More Knicks drama.
          The Knicks and Clippers, in an effort to keep alive a potential trade that sends Carmelo Anthony to L.A., have been looking for a third team to faciliate the deal, sources told ESPN.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            they want rid of that selfish ballhog.

Comment

• Baker with a nice first half so far today. Two of three from three.

Comment

• Knicks going to triple overtime. Anthony and Porzingas out so maybe a chance for Ron to come up big.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                  Knicks going to triple overtime. Anthony and Porzingas out so maybe a chance for Ron to come up big.
                  Going to a 4th OT

Comment

• Now to 4th overtime.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Watching where?

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                        Watching where?
                        No where

Comment

• Watching stats only at ESPN.com; probably on NBATV if you have CoxSucks.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Knicks lose in 4 ot. Ron gets zero minutes in overtime periods, even though 4 knicks fouled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              Knicks lose in 4 ot. Ron gets zero minutes in overtime periods, even though 4 knicks fouled out.
                              They put him right at the end of the 4th OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                They put him right at the end of the 4th OT.
                                Ha! I guess it wasn't even enough time to register a difference in the box score.

Comment

Working...
                                X