Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks r playing right now on TNT.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
      Knicks r playing right now on TNT.
      Knicks are playing like this .... https://twitter.com/SBNationNBA/stat...03382326149120 ... on TNT ...

Comment

• ARGH. The Knicks need to put all the Rookies in and let them play. At least they care.

Comment

• Before Knicks pulled the starters the Pacers were on pace to score 160. They really need to play Baker at point. To at least keep the other guys heads in the game.

Comment

• So how far ahead do the Knicks let them get before they let Ron get them close enough for Melo to miss a forced game-tying shot?

Comment

• The Knicks are playing like we did for the first 15 minutes at Evansville.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ron on the bench the entire first half. But the second squad took the Knicks from down 14 to up 4 by half-time.

Comment

• There's a choking clinic on TNT.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ron heading towards a DNP while the Knicks choke away a 17 point lead.

Comment

• Rose has been pathetic down the stretch.

Comment

• Is it okay for me to root against the Knicks when they refuse to play Ron despite poor guard play from the starters..

Comment

• Does anyone understand the Knick coaching? Why do they play who they play? Is it just by how much they are paid? By random chance or the NYT's astrology column?

The big money starters are close to losing a last minute game again. When the guys who can actually play get them back in, the lead, and then have to watch from the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                            Is it okay for me to root against the Knicks when they refuse to play Ron despite poor guard play from the starters..
                            I'm trying, but I just can't do it.

Comment

• Not sure how, but the Knicks finally luck out.

Comment

• I haven't had the chance to catch Ron live yet this year. Finally tuned in to a Knicks game last night, watched 3/4 of it, no Ron.

Watching that much of the Knicks, but no Ron, is quite hard on one's soul. Uggghh.

Comment

Working...
                                X