Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Mr. Baker the minutes, and he will produce on both sides of the court.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Find Mr. Baker the minutes, and he will produce on both sides of the court.
      Just read where Tim Hardaway Jr. will be out for two weeks... it might be RB time.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ron Baker has become one of the most maligned players on the New York Knicks. Yet, his impact on the Knicks continues to be more positive than expected.

Comment

• And the nicks have Ron inactive again tonight. Dumbasses
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Baker plays the 2nd most minutes last night behind Porzingis. Goes from coaches DNP to playing that many minutes...that makes zero sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              And the nicks have Ron inactive again tonight. Dumbasses
              Watched some of the game; he was solid for the most part. No surprise, he totally works his a$$ off.

“That’s the nature of the business you may never know what may come your way but you have to be ready for the opportunity that comes your way,” the point guard said. “Look at a person like Ron Baker right now. He hasn’t played in a nice little time and each and every day I see him working, I see him practicing hard. I see him getting extra shots. I see him getting extra sprints when everybody is kind of getting ready to kind of end practice and go about their day. Coach called his name. I’m not sure if coach kind of let him know that he was going to get put in the rotation, but coach called his name and Ron came in and was a tremendous lift for us.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3690345

Comment

• So great to see Ron and McBuckets team up to work the Hawks last night. 31 minutes apiece!

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                  So great to see Ron and McBuckets team up to work the Hawks last night. 31 minutes apiece!
                  Ron's comments on twitter were pretty funny about that. Something like "A Creighton 3 is so much better with a Wichita State Assist"

Comment

• NBA Vet & Knicks pg Jarrett Jack Loves Ron Baker:

"“Look at a person like Ron Baker right now. He hasn’t played in a nice little time and each and every day I see him working, I see him practicing hard. I see him getting extra shots. I see him getting extra sprints when everybody is kind of getting ready to kind of end practice and go about their day. Coach called his name. I’m not sure if coach kind of let him know that he was going to get put in the rotation, but coach called his name and Ron came in and was a tremendous lift for us.”

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                      NBA Vet & Knicks pg Jarrett Jack Loves Ron Baker:

"“Look at a person like Ron Baker right now. He hasn’t played in a nice little time and each and every day I see him working, I see him practicing hard. I see him getting extra shots. I see him getting extra sprints when everybody is kind of getting ready to kind of end practice and go about their day. Coach called his name. I’m not sure if coach kind of let him know that he was going to get put in the rotation, but coach called his name and Ron came in and was a tremendous lift for us.”
                      You can say 'that' again Melvin...

Comment

• RB went absolutely nutz tonight 2 steals and almost a third in 4th quarter crunch time. His D was amazing and the Knick wouldnt have won on the road without him.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                          RB went absolutely nutz tonight 2 steals and almost a third in 4th quarter crunch time. His D was amazing and the Knick wouldnt have won on the road without him.

Comment

• Holy crap. Baker was a one man wrecking ball on defense.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Holy crap. Baker was a one man wrecking ball on defense.
                              The first time I saw him in action as a freshman, I could tell he was a special defender. So great to see he's getting recognition for that in the League.

Comment

• Ron did not play very well today.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X