Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a fan of the +/- stat mostly for point guards. It's their job (in most situations) to get people involved, make the right decisions, and make sure the offense runs as it's supposed to run (along with playing defense if they happen to care about that sort of stuff). Other than that, it's fun to look at, but doesn't mean much.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
      There doesn't seem to be any rule against moving screens in this league.
      Were they playing in Evansville ?

Comment

• Baker not getting the start tonight but still motivated to make the team better.
        Last edited by WuDrWu; January 21, 2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• RB in the game in the first quarter. Tune in if you dare.

Comment

• Ok half, always fun to watch Baker. Hit a 3, missed a drive, couple of boards, gave up a late bucket, had a verbal exchange with Devin Booker.

Might have been a UK/WSU reference in there somewhere. Hard to tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Ok half, always fun to watch Baker. Hit a 3, missed a drive, couple of boards, gave up a late bucket, had a verbal exchange with Devin Booker.

Might have been a UK/WSU reference in there somewhere. Hard to tell.
              Do you have league pass?

Comment

• Knicks about to lose in the most Knicks like way.

Hopefully a Baker 3 at the buzzer for the W!
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                  Do you have league pass?
                  IDK if Doc has a season pass, but COX has is running it for free for the week.
                  The Assman

Comment

• League pass is free right now on Direct TV.

Also, it's on FxSW I think, 688 DTv

Baker has been in most of the 4th as the Knicks have come back to lead.

If there is a defensive play made, Baker made it.

However, they forced Baker to make a play on offense and while he was banged hard going to the basket with the clock winding down, he got no call.

Devin Booker stuck a 3. Knicks missed, Baker got a stop ( I am embellishing) and the Knicks will have a chance to tie or win with 6 seconds left.

Baker has not come out of the game since entering with 9 plus minutes. He's the only one playing D.

Comment

• Baker to Melo in a 2 man game, Baker set a CRUSHING screen to get Melo as wide open shot as you get in the league, and Melo spun it out.

Had it not been such a freaking perfect screen, Melo would have dumped it to Baker for the win.

Who am I kidding...Melo would have airballed a guarded 3 if that had happened.

Comment

• Memo 3 rolls all the way around the rim, before rolling out.

Like I said, Knicks being Knicks.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Proud of Ron. Yeah the Knicks are still the Knicks. But Ron being in there the entire fourth quarter speaks volumes about what they think of him. He just competes.

Comment

• Well. With Ron in at least they got a shot off. Maybe a couple more tries at it and he'll just starting taking the shot himself.

Comment

• I was trying to find a video of the Booker/Baker exchange and came across this topic from a month ago https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...he-nba.219974/

Couple good posts in there.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X