Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    I simply don't understand our zone offense...assuming we actually have one.
    Shoot out of it - that has always been the plan

Comment

• He didn't because I commented that HCGM owns the blown lead as much as the players.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
        Exactly. They just stood around like they have never seen it before. That's on hcgm and Fred.
        It literally looked like a 5th grade ymca team when they saw the zone
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
          Talk less
          You disagree??

Comment

• Part of the problem for us against zones I think is we really don't have that true post player. If we had a 6'9, 6'10 guy who demanded double teams that would help. Shaq at 6'8 is really a power forward and Anton plays like he's 6'5...

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
              Ron is in a bit of a slump along with Conner..we need those guys to step up.
              I love Ron Baker but he has not raised his NBA stock this year.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• When we lose in #ArchMadness, our big leads always seem to dwindle down to zero AFTER other teams switch to a zone. Just think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  Illinois State doesn't get to the FT line very often. Ranked #313 in that regard. The D1 average is 37 FTA for every 100 FGA. ISU's ratio is 30.5 for every 100.

Illinois State doesn't shoot FTs well. Ranked #328 in that regard. D1 average is 70%. ISU's is 64%.

WSU gives up A LOT of FTAs. 6th most in D1. Remember that 37/100 ratio? WSU allows 51 FTA for every 100 FGA!

It will be interesting to see how these opposing dynamics interact. Will ISU suddenly get to the line, and if so, will they be able to make a decent percentage? If they don't, I'm not sure how they even score 60, because we all know how hard it is to score from the field against the Shox.
                  ISU went 22/26 from the FT line and still didn't get to 60. I didn't see that coming.

Comment

• Of all the nights to run out of Crown....

All that being said...

"I'm not worried" -@SubGod22:

Comment

• Congrats to Illinois State. Hopefully we learn from this one and are better prepared the next time we see a zone. I would love it if we could reduce the number of fouls we commit per game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Anyone hear coach's comments?
                        He did what a good coach would do, will just put the blame hundred percent on his shoulders. A good chunk of it is on his shoulders. But a big chunk is also on the players. A little slice on this shitty refs toO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                          You disagree??
                          Yeah, I disagree. You have 0% chance, literally, so stop talking.

Comment

• 20 points in the 2nd half....

20!
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                              Part of the problem for us against zones I think is we really don't have that true post player. If we had a 6'9, 6'10 guy who demanded double teams that would help. Shaq at 6'8 is really a power forward and Anton plays like he's 6'5...
                              I'm about this close to declaring Anton a bust after the hype he came in with. Granted I'm thrilled he was able to come through his terrible injury, but with that aside, I haven't seen anything close to what I was expecting from him or Bush for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Your feigned anger over us losing a basketball game is growing old and tiresome
                                Call a preacher cause you're holy-than-thou. I AM ANGRY. We should not lose to Illinois State, and can barely afford to. This was a terrible loss and that's that. Calling it anything but a terrible loss is just wrong. We aren't an NIT team because of this game, but we aren't dancing yet either. This loss WILL cost us come tournament time. Teams with a SoS north of 100 shouldn't feel confident going into the post-season with 6, 7, 8 losses.

Comment

Working...
                                X