Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    It literally looked like a 5th grade ymca team when they saw the zone
    And why keep setting that screen for Fred that never worked one against the zone?
    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Our zone offense sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        I love Ron Baker but he has not raised his NBA stock this year.
        He is had way too many turnovers this year. Way too many bad passes. His shot selection isn't great. And that little euro step thing that he does is not working for him. Thankfully he has a lot of other great things going for him and he's always going to be one of my favorite players of all time. But you're right his NBA stock is been going down down down this year which is a damn shame. Although it may mean a good team actually picks him up

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
          You disagree??
          They were All-Americans each of the last two years and were preseason All-Americans this year. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with facts?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
            Yeah, I disagree. You have 0% chance, literally, so stop talking.
            That was the point!

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              If I am Dan Muller I play zone from the tip in Wichita and drive on every possession.
              Illinois State has played zone most of this year. When they beat us in St. Louis it's because of their drives to the basket. Good strategy.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                Call a preacher cause you're holy-than-thou. I AM ANGRY. We should not lose to Illinois State, and can barely afford to. This was a terrible loss and that's that. Calling it anything but a terrible loss is just wrong. We aren't an NIT team because of this game, but we aren't dancing yet either. This loss WILL cost us come tournament time. Teams with a SoS north of 100 shouldn't feel confident going into the post-season with 6, 7, 8 losses.
                You're a predictable moron. Go away.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  I'm about this close to declaring Anton a bust after the hype he came in with. Granted I'm thrilled he was able to come through his terrible injury, but with that aside, I haven't seen anything close to what I was expecting from him or Bush for that matter.
                  The hype for him was out of control at the start of this year. Come on people! Cleveland State. We really should've checked her expectations more. That being said he has had his moments and I would say he's been good. But not great.

Comment

• We play these guys on senior night. Good luck to them
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                      That was the point!
                      No. I hate to be too literal but your comment was so dumb it was off the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        We play these guys on senior night. Good luck to them
                        They're gonna lose by 60. 30, if they zone us.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          They were All-Americans each of the last two years and were preseason All-Americans this year. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with facts?
                          I believe Honorable Mention last year and really who care about preseason except for the good publicity.

Comment

• Coach, "We can't let it fester." Oh man, I say let it fester, let it burn, let it churn in the gut, let it hurt enough to get you angry enough to play like a team pissed off for the rest of the season. Enough of the ego stroking! Let it ride and see what happens!
                            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              Call a preacher cause you're holy-than-thou. I AM ANGRY. We should not lose to Illinois State, and can barely afford to. This was a terrible loss and that's that. Calling it anything but a terrible loss is just wrong. We aren't an NIT team because of this game, but we aren't dancing yet either. This loss WILL cost us come tournament time. Teams with a SoS north of 100 shouldn't feel confident going into the post-season with 6, 7, 8 losses.
                              I would believe your outrage if you were anyone else on this board. Keep chuckling inside

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                They're gonna lose by 60. 30, if they zone us.
                                Ron and Fred should draw straws on who makes a play for ACs record.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X